Account Deleted

Page 4 of 5 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 60 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,065

I am moved to do this. I see the new thread and will participate there. In the hopes Mary has not deleted her account just yet and sees this...

something we say, something we do will stir in her that spark of hope that is needed. Mary, if you are there, know that this total stranger is trying to reach out. Stay tuned for a magnificent heartfelt quilt coming your way.

Jeanne in Michigan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 679
Points 12,925
Michelle replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 10:39 AM

Mary, 

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time period. Most of our families have been touched by depression in our lives or family members that have struggled with it to the point of suicidal thought and actions. The pain is real, we do understand your pain, even though all our situations are different.  Please accept help for your pain as choosing life is less painful to your family. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

I'm sorry to have scared you all. It was rude of me. I was venting and was very depressed. I am in pain most days and some days get worse than others. Some days I can handle it and some days...well...I would rather not. I suppose I was reaching out for help, as in a friend. It's hard being in an area where I have no friends close by. Fortunately, Diana and Sara live in East Tennessee but it's difficult to get together as they are busy. I just get so lonely even with my hubby around. I miss having girlfriends nearby. I was truly blessed when we lived in Florida to have two amazing women as my close friends. My fur babies help but it's just not the same.

I was angry and my post was from my hubby's phone at the hospital on Sunday/Monday. I got out today. I need to be here with Philip as he is only 3 weeks out of open heart surgery. He shouldn't be alone and I am the only one he will rely on. I guess the whole situation really threw me for more of a loop than I thought. 

Anyway, I'm fine. I hope any quilt you create will be given to someone in much more need and more worthy than me. 

Again, I'm sorry I worried you.

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 3:05 PM

Mary

You did scare us but it is because we love you and want you to be as happy as possible.  I know how depressing constant pain can be and I also understand how there are days when we just want to give up.   But you sounded like you were past  the stage of just having a bad day,  I have you in my prayers daily and want you to be the best you can be.   Hugs coming your way.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,448
Points 176,328
Marie replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:08 PM

Mary, I'm happy you are feeling fine now.  I know what you mean about having girlfriends near.  I've had 2 very close BFF' live nearby since our children were in grade school but  for the past few years I loose them for the winter months to Florida, its very lonesome without them.  But and that's a very big BUT, I have my QCA family to fill in for those long lonely winters.  Every morning when I wake up I thank God for another day and then I go strait to my computer to chat with my QCA family. They make a big difference in my life so please don't go away, let us fill in for your loneliness.  As for giving your quilt to someone more worthy, NO, we are putting all of our love into making this quilt for YOU!  End of story! When you receive it feel all that love and caring we are sending you. (((((HUGS)))))  You are in my thoughts and prayers, God Bless you.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,542
Points 51,250
Ginny replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:09 PM

Mary, Mary, Mary,  I am so delighted to hear from you and delighted that you are feeling better.  Just remember that you have friends here.  I know that it is not the same as a real live person you can be with, but then most of us have our limitations too,  I know that I don't have someone close to me that I can vent to either so in some way I feel what you are going through.  Some days are easy and some days are the pits.  Right now I just love that you are talking to us.    I pray for you always.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:10 PM

Mary,   I am always looking for someone to connect with, too.  I have no family here.  If you would agree, we can get together once a week or two for a gap session and coffee.  Or just any time you just need an ear or shoulder.  Bob is a hermit because of his PTSD but he doesn't object with me going and doing things.  I'm there for you whenever you need me.  Huggs

Diana in East TN

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 158
Points 2,720
Brenda replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:14 PM

MaryLee

Please let us be your friends from afar and lean on us.  We are here.  We have all been through things and can relate.

Brenda

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 158
Points 2,720
Brenda replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:17 PM

I agree the quilt goes to you!

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Mary I was so glad to see the post from you when I got home from work. Many of us are in the position of not having close friends anymore and QCA can help fill that void. Please continue to hang out with us. Know that we are continuing to pray for you. Like it or not you'll be getting that quilt. Hopefuly it will make real to you the fact that you have friends here.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Mary, it's great to hear from you sounding a little more normal.  We care about you and the quilt is just to remind you that - for you to wrap up in every time you need a hug and we're not around. 

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,823
Points 366,007
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:12 PM

Mary,

I'm glad you're ok.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:21 PM

Mary, it was a relief to read your last post.  Sam and I continue to keep you and Phil in our prayers

gini in north idaho

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 378
Points 5,080
Annette replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 10:19 PM

Mary - I'm glad you're feeling better, and were able to vent here.   We all need to do that.   You have friends here, me included.

Annette

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,407
Points 47,165
Angele replied on Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:13 AM

Mary, I just opened this thread. As I was reading the first few posts, I kept thinking that if I get in trouble, I want each and everyone of you in my corner. Being in pain, caring for a loved one while wrestling with depression is really knocking the stuffing out of you. Know that quilts made here are made as a group hug for people who need it. No one can judge worthiness, but I sure believe that with you giving everything you could give at this point in time, you do need this big hug.

please listen to your friends here. We care for you and want you to feel loved. You should never apologize for needing help and support. You are human. Please accept our love and prayers.  Get feeling better and stronger.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 4 of 5 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use