Page 1 of 5 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 60 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Sun, Dec 15 2013 3:28 PM

I will be deleting this account as well as my Facebook and Twitter accounts. I appreciate your friendship in the past and have looked at you as family. I will be giving all my sewing/quilting supplies to Diana in thanks for her help. She can distribute it all as she feels fit.

Again, thank you for your friendship. My depression is not letting up and I'm tired of taking shots and meds. I'm done as soon as Philip is well enough not to need me any longer.

Good bye and happy quilting.

Mary.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 593
Points 10,265
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 4:05 PM

Does someone know her? Please help her from this depression, this sounds like a suicide note. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 5:32 PM

I agree.. She needs a friend right now.. I hope someone here knows her and can help her get through this..

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 5:35 PM

Kelly and Zoetec, please pm me.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 46,580

Mary, you are not thinking clearly. Even when Phillip recovers from his surgery he will still need you.You are an important part of his life and he would miss you terribly. I don't know what all you are going through, but I will be praying for you as I am sure others will be too. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 6:18 PM

There is a big prayer chain going for you Mary,  most don't know your name, but God does and he knows who they are praying for. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675

Hi girls,

I was very concerned about Mary Lee.  I checked Twitter and Facebook and couldn't find her.  Then I went to the White Pages and looked up Philip Hayden.  Found a Philip and Mary Lee in TN.  Called their local police.  The officer said they had just gone to her address and has taken her in for observation.  So, in a nut shell, Mary Lee is ok for now.  I don't know this woman but I was so scared by her post.  Hopefully there is help for her.  Prayer works.  I did not know where to go after Facebook and Twitter led me nowhere.  Asked God for help and white pages popped into my head.  God is good.  Good night. 

• | Post Points: 95
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 63
Points 1,240
Sherry replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:54 PM

Hopefully, all will be well. Mary will stay in my thoughts and healing thoughts heading to Tennessee.

Sherry

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,499
Points 138,433
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:16 PM

Mary,

Many prayers are out for you as you struggle through this ever so difficult time. Sometimes it may feel like people just aren't listening or seeing the signs of someone in crisis, but we are, as was evident in Prairie Dogs calling and hunting you down. And Pat is so right in letting you know that Phillip will always need you. I know sometimes life can be so overwhelming, but it's not time to give up yet. God has plans for you, and though even now , you may feel like there is no hope, there is. It's what we live for each and every day. Just a glimmer, and just another day can make such a difference in our lives.

God bless you, and hold you tight. And may he abound you with the help you need. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:32 PM

Prairie Dog, Bless you for thinking things did not sound good and acting on it.  I agree that Mary sounded like she needed immediate help.  Hopefully with all of our prayers behind her, she will get the continuing help that she needs so desperately.     Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:43 PM

Mary, hold tight, we are all praying for you. Don't give up things will get better.  I pray that you will find the peace and contentment you need without the desperate measures you are saying.  My prayers are that our loving Lord will wrap you in His arms and give you peace.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 9:34 PM

PD, brilliant move!  I'd have sent this as a personal message, but of course QCA bounced back with an error message, so I will post it here for all to see!  If I'm ever in desperate need of a friend, I'd want you on my side!  Well done!

Mary, prayers going up! 

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 789
Points 12,705
Quiltless replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 10:42 PM

Thank you, Prairie Dog.   You absolutely did the right thing. 

We all hope Mary gets the care and relief that she needs.  Depression is very real and it is painful. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,485
Points 362,207
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:40 AM

Mary, I wrote a lot here but erased it.  I can't seem to find the right words. Please know that there a lot of people out here who love you and want to see you well. I'm praying for you. If you want to talk off line I'm here.

Pat is right. Phil will always need you not just when he's not well.

I've written to Diana to let me know if she talked to you.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 593
Points 10,265
zoetc49 replied on Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:51 AM

PD, so glad you looked into this. When I read Mary's note I was just leaving to meet up with someone that I had plans with. You did the right thing.I was worried about her the whole time I was gone. I have been that done, thankfully I have had friends to call on to help me get past those days. 

It sounds like she needs a break from being the care taker and needs some care taking of her own.

Mary if you read this, please know that we do understand and we will be there for you. It sounds like you need a break from everything. Can you do a quilt retreat  or go on a cruise with a few friends.  The stresses and loneliness your feeling are very normal, your not crazy, you just need to take a break and have some fun. We will all help you I feel very sure about that.  If I was there I would give you a huge hug. Your alright. I know your hurting right now, but it is going to get better.  (( (hugs)))          

Page 1 of 5 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use