Top 10 Posters

Are we being blocked from using QCA

Page 2 of 4 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 48 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560

I quit Facebook ages ago when people i hadn't seen since I was 9 years old took it upon themselves to friend me and share personal info on my wall.  Thankfully it was very dated personal info  (LOL) but still...  

Sure gonna miss everybody when this sight finally crashes permanently. Right now I can only get on every other day or so. I've gotten so I don't even try all that often and I used to start my days here with my  Friends coffee and quilting...  Mornings don't hold as much appeal without it.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 63
Points 1,240
Sherry replied on Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:35 PM

I would LOVE to join your facebook group. I Am having trouble find ing the group on Facebook, though.I read all the posts from here, but from my e-mail. My name is Sherry Zeis and I'm in Houston, Tx. If anyone gets bored and can find me facebook and send me the group site, I would love it!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Sat, Dec 7 2013 11:43 PM

Delete post

sherry, the group is called quilters quilting

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Sun, Dec 8 2013 9:16 AM

Hello All,

I've been a member of QCA for several years, but don't post much anymore.  In the beginning I was very excited about this site, however for the last year or so the site has lost it excitement for me.  I can't put my finger on exactly what the problem might be.  I didn't pay for my membership this year either.  What can we do to get excited again.  8-(

Cindy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 63
Points 1,240
Sherry replied on Sun, Dec 8 2013 7:27 PM

Apparently I'm jinxed lol. When I try to open the link Gini sent me it says it's broken. And when I find quilters quilting on facebook, it is in Russian or some similar language! I am now facebook friends with Patti. Thank you Patti! I'm not giving up though! 

Sherry

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 593
Points 10,265
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Dec 8 2013 8:36 PM

I could not locate it either 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

The link says it is broken for me too.

Denise Smart

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,471
Points 116,825

Karla:
I agree Pat and Gini...I'm not renewing my paid membership, either.

I doubt if I will do a paid membership either. It's coming up in February. QCA blocked me from posting on their Facebook, probably because I grumbled once too often. That was kind of the last straw for me. I absolutely have loved QCA. Most of my projects have come from things I've learned on this site. The retreats I've gone to, the people I've met would never have happened if not for QCA. I like the format, the ease of getting around. But for the past year or more, this site is so sporadic and so often not available. I, along with others, am trying out another quilters site in case QCA belly flops completely.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

Karla:
just go straight to FB and Snicker...

I am waiting for the moderator to approve my joining Snickerdoodle. Please let me in. I don't have or want Facebook.

Denise Smart

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,812
MNnancy replied on Sun, Dec 8 2013 10:34 PM

Denise, it can take from 10 minutes to a couple of days for the owner/moderator of Snickerdoodles to approve your membership request.  It all depends on how busy her life is at the time!  We'll look forward to seeing you there soon!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 9:01 AM

Denise,

Also check whether she has replied and it might have gone in your spam folder, I believe sometimes this happens.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

I have been accepted at Snicker. See you over there.

Denise Smart

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 652
Points 12,685

I joined and was accepted at Snickerdoodle a couple weeks ago but never even did anything there. Now I can't find the site. Will someone please provide a link or the complete name of the site for me?  Thanks!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 593
Points 10,265
zoetc49 replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 1:16 PM

Looks like we can get back on

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I very seldom have trouble getting on this site, but then again I am not on a whole lot. So it is probably when the site is behaving. All our lives will have a great void if this site discontinues. I've met so many great friends here that I would miss greatly.

Page 2 of 4 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use