Page 2 of 5 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 71 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Vivian :

Oh , by the way....you a crazy person. Don't know how you get anything besides sewing done!!

Vivian, that's what George says as he's cleaning, doing laundry, washing floors.  I did fix dinner today.....for the dog. Corki needs special food so every three weeks I cook a huge pot of veggies and oatmeal and freeze in containers.  But tomorrow I'll fix a big pot of soup and that will last George several days. He's easy.

My sewing room/office is an alcove off the living room and my cutting table is in the living room. So I can multi task easily while George is watching TV.

Stir the pot on the stove, run in and sew a seam or cut a strip.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Vivian :

You always do such beautiful work. Are you sure you don't want to make a Dear Jane when your done this ?

I have the Dear Jane DVD for EQ, which I may bring to Oregon as a give a way. Not even tempted to attempt it. That really IS the road to madness.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 20
Points 280
lovemyavy replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 7:37 AM

Judy, your quilt is going to be amazing! The colors you have chosen are just beautiful. Your piecing is so precise. Great job! 

lovemyavy in Ohio! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,060
Jacy replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 10:03 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
I have the Dear Jane DVD for EQ, which I may bring to Oregon as a give a way. Not even tempted to attempt it. That really IS the road to madness.

Oh come on Judy, we are starting working on the Dear Jane quilt again in January, you can come and join the rest of us crazy people!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Jacy:
Oh come on Judy, we are starting working on the Dear Jane quilt again in January, you can come and join the rest of us crazy people!

Jacy, I am NOT that buggers. I'm not. Why do you do this to me??? Last night I decided not to do the latest Bonnie Hunter MQ and now you throw this at me?

I'll follow along with DJ but that's it. Really.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Jacy:
I have the Dear Jane DVD for EQ,

Correction, it's the Farmers Wife DVD for EQ I have. Not Dear Jane.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:32 AM

Oh Judy,

come on do the Dear Jane, ive just ordered the book im going to EPP it. Now you dont want to get bored do you.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,060
Jacy replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:46 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Jacy:
I have the Dear Jane DVD for EQ,

Correction, it's the Farmers Wife DVD for EQ I have. Not Dear Jane.

Judy, looks like you found your escape excuse, you don't have DJ.

Farmers wife blocks are 6" just like Sylvia's and LUS, not very hard. Dear jane are only 4 1/2", guess that's why we are crazy.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Frances.  Bored?  Yea, right. LOL

Jacy, Good Grief, 4-1/2" blocks? Well, that's that for sure. I will be in the stands rooting you crazy, er, dedicated, quilters on. Looking forward to watching this.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,714
Points 364,457
Kris replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 5:48 PM

Judy you can do FWS. I'm still working on mine.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:24 PM

You are all nutsy!!  I'm already tired just reading the posts. I like tiny but I'm with Francis on this one EPP would be the way to go.  I know.... you all make those beautiful quilts, and I will just admire them.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 1:06 AM

I hear you Judy. If you are in the stands rooting, I'll make popcorn and sit with you!!  I can do a binding.  Lord knows I'm behind. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Wed, Nov 20 2013 7:34 AM

Judy, I love your blocks and the fabric you chose!  I don't know where you find all this time! Is there a time warp in your area so you can slow down time and continue to sew at the same speed? Oe manage to buy extra time?  I need some of that please...lol

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Angele:

Judy, I love your blocks and the fabric you chose!  I don't know where you find all this time! Is there a time warp in your area so you can slow down time and continue to sew at the same speed? Oe manage to buy extra time?  I need some of that please...lol

Thanks Angele, you are so sweet. I'm sending you the extra time by express magic flying quilt. Be sure to grab it as it goes by as it doesn't last very long. LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Vivian :

I hear you Judy. If you are in the stands rooting, I'll make popcorn and sit with you!!  I can do a binding.  Lord knows I'm behind.

Fun Vivian. Looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 5 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use