Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 130
nonieg Posted: Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:50 AM

I renew my QCA membership online every year but have as yet to receive my new card from May of this year. My member ship # is M864682 This expiry date should be 5/29/14 but have not received a new card since 2012 I also have been unable to get my VIP card from Joann's. I have yet to get any discounts from any of the sponsors through this membership only through my own purchases on their sites. Norma

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sat, Nov 16 2013 9:09 AM

In the past couple years QCA has really gone down hill as far as costumer service.  I am sorry you are experiencing this.  Go to your home page, on left click on Getting started on QCA, then click on step 2, access your member benefits, and then you will see how to get a temporary card for QCA, and also JoAnn's discount card. 

It was such a wonderful program when I first started.  Immediate response, any problems quickly fixed. 

The primary reason I have remained with QCA is all the wonderful friends I have made here.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,224
Points 16,470
Susan replied on Sat, Nov 16 2013 5:10 PM

Patti:
The primary reason I have remained with QCA is all the wonderful friends I have made here.
                  I think that  is the reason a lot of us stay,   You  people are the  best!!!                Susan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,060
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Nov 26 2013 12:52 PM

I have forwarded your message directly to customer service. You should be receiving an email shortly. 

Thank you!

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 70
Drue replied on Thu, Dec 12 2013 5:59 PM

I have yet to get a membership card and as far as the perks...everything  expired in January of 2013.  I've never been able to get any discounts from the supporters.....It would help to have a card with a number on it and now since I finally was able to renew after months of trying to renew I am being billed for Easy Quilts.  I've never been able to access the JoAnns discounts or Keepsake  and I finally just quit trying.  Not really happy at all with this club.  I do belong to American Quilters Society and never have a problem there with the discounts or the special offers for members.

Hope they straighten this out PDQ or I may ask for a refund on the grounds that they can't deliver what they promise....False Advertising.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:20 PM

Contact your better business bureau

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use