This post has 20 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,460
Points 176,508
Marie replied on Tue, Nov 12 2013 4:29 PM

Kris:
I want to come over too.

Me too, me too, Gini.  Problem is, you'd never get me to leave!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Tue, Nov 12 2013 5:59 PM

Ok, does that include those that you have tried to teach :{  :) ?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Tue, Nov 12 2013 7:57 PM

gini:
i can do that.  we have a barn i could set up for quilting and i could look into renting a condo here that would hold 6 to 8 people.  i have an extra bedroom.   the barn will hold about 10 quilters, is on the river and has a great view.   pick a date  that is between the week after labor day and the week before memorial day, that doesn't conflict with other retreats. sam is never home these days and i could use the company.

So we could have a retreat in your backyard. How cool is that. The neighbours will call the cops. LOL.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,964
gini replied on Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:17 AM

Kris:
So we could have a retreat in your backyard. How cool is that. The neighbours will call the cops. LOL.

i have some pretty crazy neighbors in the summer, i think you would all fit in just fine.   and yes wendy, even people i've tried to teach are welcome

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,964
gini replied on Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:33 AM

You would miss that grad baby to much to stay here, Marie.  I heard you got some kris time in.   Lucky you.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,460
Points 176,508
Marie replied on Wed, Nov 13 2013 11:59 AM

Gini, you are probably right about that.  He's 8 months now and I had him all to myself Sunday.  Mom and dad stayed in the shadows while I got my fill of him.  8 months is my favorite time with babies, they're sitting up and are so curious about everything around them.  He's "army crawling", can't quite get the hang of the knees, but he certainly get around.  He didn't cry when he saw me this time so I guess I passed muster.

Kris time was outstanding, don't get it enough though.  Those hugs are sooo special, they warm my heart for days.  The 2 hour drive kills her but yet she does it and I love her dearly for it.  I've offered to adopt her but J would put up a fuss.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use