QNNtv.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
lynettef Posted: Sun, Nov 3 2013 11:35 AM

I am told I am not a member.  Is this not automatic when you join Quilters Club of America? Lynettef

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 17,430

Go to your home page. Read down the left hand side of the page and it will say QnnTv.com click on that and it will tell you what you have to do.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 7:48 PM

hi lynette, welcome to the group.   you need to be a premium member, ie., a paid member to view QNNtv.    if you are a premium member,  the site has been having trouble getting that part to work.  it used to work just fine,  but the site has  several serious issues these days. 

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 48
Points 515

You do have to go to the site and activate your membership. Something I have been unable to accomplish. They seem to be having some kind of problems with their website and customer service because I can't get a reply after a month of trying. This really bothers me because I finally got enough data allowance from my provider that I could watch some videos without using up my monthly allowance and now can't get to the videos. :-{

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use