Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 85
Nc Posted: Sun, Nov 3 2013 2:04 AM

Not a happy customer!!

I cannot get any on demand videos to play.  Starting with Nancy Zieman on down the menu.  Programs load, then freeze with the first words spoken.  I have tried all suggestions, and nothing has worked.  Have reported the problem, and have not received an answer on the problem or a solution. 

Am trying to get Christmas projects completed, but cannot access the videos for directions and ideas.  Seems odd that I am able to get the newer videos to operate. 

Also, are there any Quilt Out Loud programs introduced since June, 2013?  I thought so, but that is all that is appearing in the menu. 

Getting ready to cancel my subscription and go with another website.  HELP!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

NC, I can sympathize, with you. QNNTV is a "bonus" to belonging to QCA, and my experience is like yours. Very few will play like they should. I don't know about Quilt Out Loud. Mark Lipinski had a kidney transplant and I thought that was the reason for no new episodes. However he seems to be doing other things so perhaps he is not coming back. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 7:31 AM

The last couple years my computer has been the reason for this freezing and getting stuck.  I rarely can see the end of anything that lasts more than a couple minutes.  It just won't move fast enough and this old thing has been expanded and added to as much as it can go.  Do you have this problem with any other websites, such as Craftsy?   If so, it might be your computer.   But then this website has had multiple problems. 

Anyone else having problems viewing the videos on QNN?  I stopped my subscription to another quilting web site because of this same problem.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 11:08 AM

Nc,

QNNtv is a separate site. Try contacting their customer service. 

I don't have any problems viewing videos on QCA or QNNtv. I know you said you've tried other solutions but try checking your computer and also your ISP to make sure you have enough bandwidth to view these videos. Check to see if you can change the settings on the quality of the video. HD videos require more bandwidth and may be more taxing on an older machine or a slower processor.

I hope you find a resolution soon.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 85
Nc replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 1:22 PM

Thanks for info.   I've done that.  Have always been able to view everything before with my MACBOOK.  The most frustrating thing is never receiving an answer from the website as to why the change in viewing capability.  Going directly to Quilt In A Day website, or UTUBE has no problem viewing any of the videos.    QCA and QNNTV both state clearly that this service is a benefit of paid membership.  So, this really is false advertising!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
Debi replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 2:43 PM

To All,

Yes, I am having problems with certain videos on QNN.  Last week I finally submitted a request to them asking for assitance in this continuing problem. To date, not a response other than the "mechanical one" that said something like, thank you for your questions, we will respond within 24 hours.  Not a word.  I am thinking as soon as my year is up to all of this subscription, I just won't renew.  No sense in wasting money on things promised, and not forthcoming.  Wish you all well

Debi Donahue

Debi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

I have tried on my pc and laptop, and on my pc at work.I have different internet than my job. Yes QCA and QNNTV  are different  companies but I'm betting they have the same parent company. Sounds like the same folks trained their customer service departments. I'm just getting tired of all this. It is hardly worth trying anymore.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 11:26 PM

Pat,

you're right. Customer service is sorely lacking on these site.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use