Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 22
Points 695
Tricia Sherman Posted: Thu, May 7 2009 11:40 PM

Hello to all

Sorry I haven't joined in on the discussion before this, but I'm slogging through a month where I have bitten off more than I can chew.  I'm really excited about being part of this group and hope to get to know everyone better.  Quilters are greatest people ever!!!  Over the past few years filming The Great Canadian Shop and being involved with QNN has allowed me to meet quilters from around the world and I have yet to find one who isn't warm, caring and interesting.  Maybe it's because we all have something in common.  I tend to think quilting puts us on a different cloud from other "non-quilters"!

I'll be pretty busy filming my new episode at the end of May, but after that I hope to be able to post more messages to the forums than I can do now.  

Hugs to all - and keep on quiltin! 

Tricia

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 360
Quiltbird replied on Mon, May 11 2009 9:40 AM

Hi Tricia!

I'm excited every time a new episode comes out! Keep at it! May is ALWAYS a busy month - winding things up before the summer rush! :) We quilters look forward to hearing more from you!

--Mavis--

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use