Cannot activate QNN TV memberhsip

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
ktmcsews Posted: Fri, Oct 25 2013 8:52 AM

UHG!!!!  have been trying since last Sunday to activate the QNN - I tried using current account, I tried new account... tried contacting Customer Service by email....

I watched for response from junk mail just in case... but still nothing.... I was on my IPad, then tried my regular computer.  Even changed to compatibility mode.... still no access.

Not a happy camper at this point

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,815
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:05 AM

Hello–I just talked to customer service and this has been a problem they have been facing this week. We have informed our technicians and they are working around the clock to fix this issue. I sincerely apologize for this. This is not your fault it is a recent website issue.  I will create a post on the Quilter's Club of America Facebook page and the QNNtv.com Facebook page when I hear that this issue is fixed. I would suggest trying it again on Monday.

QCA Morgan 

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 370
LNofTROY replied on Sun, Oct 27 2013 1:22 PM

I feel for you ktmcsews since I have been facing the exact same situation as you are.

Good thing I checked this post though, because no where else did I found that finally QNN realised there was a problem with their website, instead they kept insulting me by sending me the >how to activate your membership> page. Like it take a genius to enter a rebate coupon.

Some members here, are quite computer and 'net' literate. When they say: "I follow the instruction, its not working, and there is a problem with the website", try to take note of it.

Hopefully this will be resolve soon and we will be able to praise the so great QNN.

LN

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
ktmcsews replied on Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:47 PM

Has this been resolved yet

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,815
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:57 PM

We are currently still working on this website issue.

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 44
Points 495

I too have been trying to get to qnn for awhile. Two e-mails sent 2 weeks apart have received no reply except a message that they would reply shortly. I've used compatability mode on IE, and even downloaded Mozilla. I use Chrome but only for banking etc. I get through the whole process until I click on check-out. Then, I get a screen telling me my cart is empty and I should log-in before checking out. Log-in and I'm back in the endless loop. Very frustrating. Katy

Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 370

The website problem seems to be fixed now. I had to create a new userid and 're-order', etc.. but now I do have the membership on QNNTv.

Thanks Morgan for your assistance in this matter :)

LN

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,815

Glad I could be of assistance :). Enjoy QNNtv!

QCA Morgan 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use