What happened to my premium membership?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 0
Points 50
Laurelli85 Posted: Sun, Oct 20 2013 8:05 PM

I paid for premium membership in July. I've received one magazine, none since. My membership card had someone's name on it, but it wasn't my own. I have never been able to access QNNTV. I made multiple calls and emails about these issues and NEVER got a response. In frustration, I haven't logged on since early September. I log on today and now it says I'm not a premium member! Where's my refund then? I attempted to call and cancel before the 30 days was up, to no avail. I feel that I have no other choice than to report QCA to anyone that will listen, including the BBB and State Attorney General. What a scam!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 8:51 PM

hi laurelli, i'm sorry you have been having so many issues with QCA.   a lot of us hang in here because we have made some great friends here and we can meet make plans and talk.  it is very frustrataing, when we have issues and cannot get hold of anyone to address the problems.  morgan will see this tomorrow, she has been of great help solving problems, but yes, a call to the BBB and state AG isn't a bad idea, but difficult because which state would you complain to, unless you are in their home state. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 11:50 PM

Laureli, I'm with Gini. The biggest perk is the friends I've made while on QCA... not to mention what I learn by partiipating with them in different projects. I've more than gotten my membership price back in that way... a priceless sort of way. I've also gotten more than my share of discounts from the sponsors, especially Martingale with the discount they give. Good luck to working your problem out. I enjoy the online version of the magazine too.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,775
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 9:45 AM

Hello Laurelli–your message has been sent directly to customer service, they will be contacting you shortly by email. 

Thank you for your patience and I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. 

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 370
LNofTROY replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 3:09 PM

I signed up early this morning, and I cannot access QNN videos either. I emailed them, using the email I got from QNN showing my order number etc, but only got an automated email stating they are looking in the issue. Still not working 4 hours later. This should not be a complicate issue, since they have all the proof they need to grant me access.

I understand what the other users are saying about all the nice perks they got from a membership here. However, when you are not living in the States, one the the main perk was to get access to QNN. Do not forget that there are also many websites that gives free patterns, and many other very good forums to chat and make friends and they happened to be free.

When you pay for a service these days of high technology, you expect to get it. This is not the first website I sign for, and instant access was never an issue. Especiallly that the transaction is already on my credit card.

So far, not impressed. Hopefully this will be resolve quickly.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,775
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 3:15 PM

Hello–I have emailed your message directly to customer service. Please note that you must register for QNNtv.com–there is a tab in the red bar that explains how to activate QNNtv.com with your QCA membership.

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 370
LNofTROY replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 3:52 PM

Thank you!

However, do not assume people do not follow rules or explanations! As I said in my previous post, I emailed them the 'order number' I received from them, i.e. in order to receive this order number, one has to place an order. And yes, I did followed the explanation provided on this website, using the 'code' etc. I also received an email receipt that showed that I have a one year QNN access for QCA member...

Is it possible that a glitch in internet connection happened at the very same time their subscription sytem should have received the programming line to grant access from the payment account, yes it is.

Anyhow, too bad I was off today and would have like to watch some videos. Hopefully I will be able next time I am off!

Cheers!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
Julie replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 8:41 PM

I had the same problems, trouble logging in to my account and did send an email to customer service today. Then by chance, I switched my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and everything is working fine! I've signed in QCA, activated my premium benefits including QNN. I also went back to the Internet Explorer and tried signing in - still no good.  I suggest considering adding Google Chrome as a browser.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,510

Julie:

I had the same problems, trouble logging in to my account and did send an email to customer service today. Then by chance, I switched my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and everything is working fine! I've signed in QCA, activated my premium benefits including QNN. I also went back to the Internet Explorer and tried signing in - still no good.  I suggest considering adding Google Chrome as a browser.

QCA has acknowledged they are not compatible with Internet Explorer. They have posted a fix on the left side of the front page of their website. You don't need to sign in to find this. Just go to QCA and click on the link that says "Make QCA compatible with Internet Explorer". Works fine.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
Julie replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:17 PM

Yes! I was just coming back to post the same info! I was so frustrated with finding my membership account, I misses the link regarding the internet update. Hope this helpsthe others.

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 405

Laurelli, we hope everything is going well after we  talked and emailed. 

Thank you,

QCA Karal

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use