Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 23 Replies | 9 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 65

Patti

Both Maria and I have tried to contact you...I do not see my name on the list, and you know we both want to go so badly. You said you had arranged something, but we have not heard . Could you please contact Maria?

Thank you

Claire Currier

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,664
Points 120,325

Maria and Claire. I'm believe Patti has some family event she's at. So hang in there, I'm sure she'll get back to both of you soon.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Judy T-Bellingham:

Maria and Claire. I'm believe Patti has some family event she's at. So hang in there, I'm sure she'll get back to both of you soon.

I wrote her also for you all on Facebook site also, just in case she reads there.  She will answer I am sure, she always does.  

MODESTO, CA.
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 30

Thank you!!! Thank you!! Both Judy and Candis!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 8:37 PM

Maria, and Claire, you are in.  I just have not updated the list as I am still shuffling some folks around.  I'll send you messages on QATW. 

and yes, I did have a family event, my daughter home for a visit from Israel.  She's gone back now, so I will be on line more. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 30

Thank you Patti!! We have few questions and sent some few days ago to your inbox via QATW... When you have time maybe you can check them!

I am sure you had great time with your daughter!  :-)

Take care!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 777
Points 12,580

Wish I could afford to go.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Fri, May 2 2014 7:53 AM

Mamagshouse, 

you would be surprised to find out how inexpensive some of these retreats are.   depending on room and if sharing that room, it can be less than $130 for 5 nights.   

A lot of sponsored retreats are very expensive, but when just a group of friends get together, it can be inexpensive. 

Unfortunately, this one is full, but we do have  a waiting list, if someone cancels. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Fri, May 2 2014 10:50 AM

Manage we are having a retreat in choteau Montana, not so far from you.  If there is someone left to share a room to cut down expenses. It is pretty reasonable.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll get the info for you.   We have been organizing these ourselves, to make them more affordable for everyone.

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use