Sad News from CarylAnne

Page 3 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 49 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 195
Points 2,500

I am so sorry to hear about her loss.  I will definitely keep them all in my prayers.  I know that has to be so hard for everyone involved.  The good news is that he isn't having to suffer through all of this.  This is the true blessing from this horrible incident.  My heart goes out to all of the family.  

Karen Hollis

Texas Girl

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of CarylAnne's husband. My prayers go out for her and her family.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,544
Points 417,019
gini replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 8:49 PM

CarylAnne, I'm so sorry to learn the loss of your husband.  Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 9:48 PM

CarylAnne, my prayers are for you and your family and friends at this terrible time.  I pray that God just takes you up in His arms at this time and carries you

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 26
Points 345

I will keep CarylAnne and her family in my prayers. I can assure her that God will stand by her during this difficult time. I lost my husband of 55 years almost 3 years ago and  God continues to support me each day and bring me peace of mind knowing we will meet again one day soon.

Bevcald

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:28 AM

I just read this. Please add my thoughts and prayers to the long list. CarylAnn, my condolences to you, your family and friends. I'm so sorry you have such a tragedy in your life. Big warm quilts hugs going to you. 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

CarylAnne, thinking of you.

Janis

TN

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 1:48 PM

CarylAnn, So sorry for your loss.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:27 AM

Thank you all for sending me the condolences and prayers,
the Doctors and RNs at Methodist hospital performed every test and a procedure we had never heard of ; Hypothermia Protocol, to make sure that everything possible was done for him.Michael did not suffer one second and that is a blessing to know. As Roxana reported he suffered two strokes and a heart attack simultaneously resulting in cardiac arrest and coma, for which he never could have recovered.

It has been two weeks, we will weep for a while, and yet our children and I pledge to live life to its fullest.
we will get through this as all do,  time will heal the pain and GOD is Great.

Michael had two families, his three sisters, & he became big brother to 6 siblings of mine. He has worked with many of the company men for over 30 years. Believe me when I tell you that he was loved, by many. WE ALL believe God's will was done.

I will be going to my sewing room today I have many things to do. I MUST do a bit of therapy, I know you all can relate. Just hoping that I can match those seams..  Roxana had asked to finish my star block, but I was married to a man who understood my need for fabric and construction, he wouldn't want me to fail you and therefore I will not fail.
 Love to each and everyone of you. 

• | Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,937
Points 33,710
Roxana replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 11:15 AM

We love you, too! We're here is you need us. Take care of yourself and ENJOY that therapy!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 11:19 AM

Carylanne, I applaud you in the respect for your husband and his good qualities.  We love you too.  Even tho this has been very hard on you as I followed what was happening on facebook.  You are doing him the most honor.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 2:05 PM

CarylAnne, continuing prayers for you and your family.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 3:09 PM

Carylanne, what a wonderful text!  My continued prayers for you and your family.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,226
Points 16,495
Susan replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 1:54 AM

Caryl Anne:
I will be going to my sewing room today I have many things to do. I MUST do a bit of therapy,
               Caryl Anne! You are amazing and  truly showing your strong faith in God!!! Im sure your DH would be proud of your strength and courage at this time. We love you, too. And I will continue to pray for you and your family.     Susan

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 2:15 AM

CarylAnne - so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers coming your way.  Take care and take it one day at a time.

Page 3 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use