Page 31 of 31 (460 items) « First ... < Previous 27 28 29 30 31 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 459 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

Pam:
MNNancy- I can only imagine what that full moon was like the other night....it was so incredibly bright here I could have driven without headlights!

Pam  ask Judy T about driving without headlights.  I think that's her way of meeting good looking troopers!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:31 PM

chocake2:
ARGH!!!! DS1 just saw the post about Riley's quilt Jacy. He say's it's Awesome and Now  he wants one "Just like it."             Thank you so-o-o much....

No problem, CC - just tell Gini you need some scraps!  I'm sure she'll get right on it.  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:33 PM

Snowbird Quilter:
That Judy moved to Florida didn't she?

N-O-W you're thinking of Joyce.  You've got to keep up, Patty Mac!   :-)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:47 PM

Nana,

Glad you finally made it home, its a shame you didnt stop off at heathrow i would have been there waving the red, white and blue for you.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,109
Points 110,295

Snowbird Quilter:

Pam:
MNNancy- I can only imagine what that full moon was like the other night....it was so incredibly bright here I could have driven without headlights!

Pam  ask Judy T about driving without headlights.  I think that's her way of meeting good looking troopers!

He WAS cute, really cute. Ummm Hmm. I know how disappointed Marie is that we didn't get a photo for her stud muffin gallery.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,803
Points 352,127
Kris replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 4:32 PM

Jacy:
Well Gini, I'm not sure yet if I want to thank you, but Riley is very happy that you gave me all those "leftovers" from your UFO that you finished at retreat. I've spent 2 days sewing lots and lots of squares together to make a quilt that is ugly to me, but to Riley flannel and plaid are to die for.

Jacy I love it. I agree with Riley. WTG getting it all sewn together.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:10 PM

Jacy

I think your quilt is perfect.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:26 PM

chocake2:

ARGH!!!! DS1 just saw the post about Riley's quilt Jacy. He say's it's Awesome and Now  he wants one "Just like it."             Thank you so-o-o much....

Oh, I'm sorry :(

You know you could tell him that Riley knows how to sew squares together to make a quilt. He might be motivated to make it himself.

I mentioned to Sam that the flannel shirt he was wearing had a great plaid on it, I think he might start hiding his shirts! 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Glad everyone is home now. I got home Saturday night after another awesome week being with family in sunny, warm  Austin, Texas. We will get our first snow tomorrow morning, snow showers.Thank you to everyone for another terrific retreat! Good friends, good food, good fun. Hugs to you all . 

MN Deb

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,109
Points 110,295

Welcome back Deb. It was a great retreat wasn't it.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 31 of 31 (460 items) « First ... < Previous 27 28 29 30 31 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use