Top 10 Posters

End of the Oregon Trail

Page 17 of 31 (460 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 459 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:21 PM

Donna B has a finish. This was embroidered and quilted in the hoop:

Some close ups of her snowmen:

Deb is actually working on a quilting related project:

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:22 PM

Kris,  please note that I only intended for my own vote to be counted, but the kids all crowded around and thought their thoughts should weigh in. We all had differing ideas, but we all agreed that choosing just one block was HARD!

I'm loving the pics. They really do make it easier to keep up with all that you've been up to. Thank you all so much for sharing your days with us!

Anthony, it s**wed on and off all day in my little corner of the world. I'll share that white stuff. In fact, You can have it all.

I've just been out to the shop, making more little nekid glass bodies. Poor things are all headless. :S   One came out seriously wonky. I think she might have been hit by a train and needed reconstructive surgery. Kinda resembles the maker, if the truth be told....   I'm hoping that I'll still have time to make amess of smile berries for an art quilt before the weather gets too cold but lately it seems like I never have a spare moment for my own projects.  Maybe its just that I am too easily distracted....

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:24 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

. I got the naked body bead. 

Judy, when you get back to Bellingham, take your bead on a tour around town. Be sure to stop in at the Lemmi High School and ask to see the murals in the sci dept.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:50 PM

chocake2:
Kris,  please note that I only intended for my own vote to be counted, but the kids all crowded around and thought their thoughts should weigh in. We all had differing ideas, but we all agreed that choosing just one block was HARD!

I counted all the votes but only your name is in the drawing.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Kris, does the out house pattern maker have a website. I typed in Pit Designs and got a website designer firm.  I have a sentimental attachment to outhouses! I actually have the outhouse from our old homestead that I hauled over 50 miles to my place. Crazy, huh?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I love the snowmen! So cute.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,810
Points 43,674
Eileen replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 10:41 PM

Wow! I haven't been on QCA in over a week & I picked this thread to view - lots of wonderful sewing, shopping, sand & sharing going on in Oregon. Looks like fun - thanks to all the reporters for sharing your retreat with us :-)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,600
Points 119,100

chocake2:

Judy T-Bellingham:

. I got the naked body bead. 

Judy, when you get back to Bellingham, take your bead on a tour around town. Be sure to stop in at the Lemmi High School and ask to see the murals in the sci dept.

I think it must be a different Bellingham as there is no Lemmi High School. I'm in Bellingham, Washington.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 11:08 PM

The door prize drawing was later than usual but the three winners were Kris:

Jan:

and Judy T:

Jan's prize is a pillow for hand piecing and since she does no hand work and I do we traded:

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,498
Points 47,975
Frances replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 11:21 PM

Ive just managed to catch up on everything you ve all been doing. Such wonderful work I love the window pane and Ginis Halloween one oh and Nanas Outhouses oh and the other fractured quilt and everyone elses i cant remember. They are all so beautiful.

Kris, you have done a wonderful job as reporter (as always) perhaps you could come over to the UK and work for the BBC news team you could give them lessons on how to ask intelligent questions instead of stupid ones, im sure theres a job for you there.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 11:34 PM

The MQ 9s are coming along. This one is Diana's:

This is Jacy's scrappy version:

Judy is working on "Hexagon Shuffle":

Debbie is working on another baby quilt:

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:19 AM

I forgot to mention that Gini was the winner of the earrings that Chocake made.

Patti's fracture is now ready for borders

Then we put the kiddies to bed and did some gambling. Left, Right, Centre was the game; fat quarters were the prize. Nancy stated the rules then we were off:

Darlene couldn't wait to get her hands on those FQs:

No matter how hard Jacy prayed it was Karla who won the fat quarter jackpot:

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:27 AM

Kris:

See that look of disgust on my face?  That's because Ginny couldn't roll an L if her life depended on it!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:42 AM

Monica L:

Thank you so much Kris!  I had a lot of fun with you and your friends!  Looking forward to next year and High Tea! 

Hi Monica.

Welcome to QCA. Thanks for posting. We loved your shop and the service we received.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,733
Points 364,747
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 1:59 AM

After fun and games it was back to work. Gini is starting to put her MQ 9 together:

Donna sandwiched this cute little number:

She pieced the back:

Debbie switched gears and worked on crochet:

I completed this appliqué block:

Karla's got flying pinwheels:

Page 17 of 31 (460 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use