No card, no membership package, nothing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
bemer Posted: Fri, Oct 11 2013 2:05 PM

Just became a member and I keep getting emails to join and get a Welcome Package, I have joined and paid but have not received a welcome package from you? Not quite sure why it keeps asking me to pay again, I just paid a week ago????

If you need to contact me please do at 636-928-0671 or my email is bemer@charter.net.

Sincerely,

Beverly Emerson

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,398
Points 45,125

Beverly, I am sorry that you are having problems with your membership. I would think it would take longer than a week for QCA to get your welcome package to you so try to be patient. I know the emails to join must be annoying. Have you contacted customer service? hopefully someone on staff will see this post and contact you.

In the meantime, welcome to QCA, check out the message boards and groups. There is a group just finishing up a Mystery Quilt which  was a lot of fun. There is a group for retreats and one is getting getting started. Those of us who can't go sit at home and attend virtually. There is always someone who takes on the role of reporter and posts often so we can see what they are doing. Some of them even do a little sewing, LOL.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Fri, Oct 11 2013 8:43 PM

Hi Bev!  As Pat says, one week is not enough time.  Seems to me it takes 6-8 weeks to receive your goodies.  You'll also get a subscription to Easy Quilts, but since that only comes out 4X a year, it may be even longer to receive that.  Hopefully your login works so you can start downloading patterns and viewing QNN videos.  Participation in the groups and discussions is free to everyone, so jump right in!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,874
gini replied on Sat, Oct 19 2013 10:57 PM

hi beverley, welcome to the group.  we have a bunch of flakes that run this organization, but we have fun in spite of them. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,162
Points 15,470
Susan replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 1:04 AM

gini:
we have a bunch of flakes that run this organization
               Oh, Gini, you do mean snowflkes, right??? LOL      Susan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use