Arthritis and frig

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,120

Beth, I used to take the glucosamine with condroitin and msn but stopped when I lost 150# in the past 2 years. I think I might start it up again. I felt so good until the past few months. Thanks for the suggestion. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Fri, Oct 4 2013 8:05 AM

Maggie, so sorry for your loss.  Our pets are our children!  I have 2 grand-kitties living with me and I would be devastated to lose them.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Fri, Oct 4 2013 10:11 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  The loss of our 4-legged children hurts so very deeply.  I mourn for days, they are such a big part of our lives and when they are gone they leave such a big hole.  I become so attached, perhaps because I didn't have children; but I know you all feel the same way.  They sure do leave us better for having known them and they sure leave many happy memories.  I hope things get better for you; many hugs and many margaritas toasting your way.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Oct 4 2013 1:15 PM

Jenia:
many hugs and many margaritas toasting your way.

That's a good idea!  I'm steeping a sangria right now, so when we pour it tonight, I'll make a toast to Fluffy.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,120

MNnancy:

Jenia:
many hugs and many margaritas toasting your way.

That's a good idea!  I'm steeping a sangria right now, so when we pour it tonight, I'll make a toast to Fluffy.

Thanks everyone!  I went into severe mourning and margarita headache by Friday a.m. so this is the first I've been on line since the day my dear Fluffy passed away. I took it really hard but I'll live. Still not very cheerful but I'm sure time will help. Thanks again and thanks for toasting my baby, Nancy!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 2:06 PM

maggie, i'm so sorry to learn about fluffy,   she  looks like a real sweetheart. 

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use