Points 11,140

Don't forget we want pictures!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 12:07 PM

It's going to be AWESOME because you are!  I'm with the others--I can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 710
Points 11,140

Hay Melissa.  Since this website is being quirky lately I wanted to make sure you received my friend request.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 1:46 PM

Melissa, can you give me your hours tomorrow, and location, I am going to try to make it to your GRAND OPENING,       Hopefully I can! Want to support you!!   

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

How cool would that be Candis - It's 10:30 to 3:30 or so. Not a strict closing as I probably can't close if people are still here. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 3:37 PM

Melissa Halpain:

How cool would that be Candis - It's 10:30 to 3:30 or so. Not a strict closing as I probably can't close if people are still here. 

Do I need an address or just head to Georgetown, and follow the trail to Melissa's Quilt shop!  Lol. What did you name it?  I'm hoping I will be there!!!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Candis :

Melissa Halpain:

Do I need an address or just head to Georgetown, and follow the trail to Melissa's Quilt shop!  Lol. What did you name it?  I'm hoping I will be there!!!

I named it "Aunt Missy's Attic". My neices and nephews call me Aunt Missy, so I just went with it. Actually, the address is 6033 Front Street, Georgetown. If you have gps, you should have no problem. I checked it out already. heehee It's at the Buffalo Hill Center with the Mar-Val grocery store. I don't think you could miss it. Although my father did. heehee

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

mamagshouse:

Hay Melissa.  Since this website is being quirky lately I wanted to make sure you received my friend request.

OK I checked it out and accepted your friend request. I've been having trouble logging on still too.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 6:33 PM

Ahhhhing a sweet name! I will see you tomorrow! I'm in the mood to buy fabric!!!  Have a great opening!!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Candis :

Ahhhhing a sweet name! I will see you tomorrow! I'm in the mood to buy fabric!!!  Have a great opening!!   

This is so cool. I'm doubly excited now. heehee 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 710
Points 11,140

The rest of us will be with you too just on this site.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 7:21 PM

mamagshouse:

The rest of us will be with you too just on this site.

I'm gonna take pics too! So I will post, our very own member!! With her own shop! Your livin my Dream Melissa!! I so envy you and admire you! Can't wait to see you!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 8:50 PM

Agnes:

Congratulations, Melissa. Much as writing memories sounds like a wonderful Idea I hope you are so busy and consequently so tired that all you will be looking for is a few minutes to sit down to gather your wits during the day. Then you will go home and nothing has ever been as wonderful as your bed. Get up in the morning and repeat!! 

Agnès, I like your words of wisdom. Living each day to its fullest and filling your mind with projects and dreams.

congratulations Melissa. I hope your grand opening  was a great success!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

I tried to post some pics I took today but the site won't let me. So sorry you all. Thank you all for sharing this big day with me.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 710
Points 11,140

Stupid website = we are going to be in suspense until it allows you to post the pictures.  I am so excited for you.

Page 4 of 5 (75 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use