"Fabric Seeds" Utah

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,827
MNnancy posted on Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:11 AM

I found a Tula Pink fat-quarter bundle that is in short supply available at "Fabric Seeds" online store in St. Lake City, Utah.  The price is very reasonable.  Has anyone used this supplier?  Are they honest/dependable?

http://stores.fabricseeds.com

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
27,727 Posts
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:42 AM

Never heard of them.  Hope you will find someone that can give you a review.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,221 Posts
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 11:05 AM

Sorry, no experience with that on-line store but thanks for the link.  Nice fabric lines available, I hope someone can give them a thumbs up...

I bet I know which FQ bundle you were looking at...very ocean oriented is my guess!  

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,827

How in the world did you guess that???

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,221 Posts
Points 41,055

MNnancy:

How in the world did you guess that???

ROFLOL...

Winthrop, WA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
151 Posts
Points 3,020
Sandy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 9:29 PM

MNnancy

I have orded from Fabric Seeds, my order came right away and exactly what I ordered, so I give thumbs up

Sandy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,221 Posts
Points 41,055

Just in time, Nancy!  You could have it Fed Ex'd to me and I can bring it along to Retreat (not leaving until Friday).

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,827

Actually, I decided against ordering that Tula Pink FQ bundle at this time.  I was considering using it to finish my Virginia Beach quilt, but I found plenty of other projects to work on, one of which uses a FQ bundle I've had in my stash for a while, so that's always a good thing.  Just had to order a little yardage in the coordinating background fabric.  I love fabric sites that cut & ship fabric the moment the order comes in and use flat-rate envelopes to keep delivery costs low!  It seems like the only risk with online shopping is matching colors precisely.

Sandy, thanks for the shop review.  I discovered they had a Facebook site, and the customer comments there seemed satisfied, too.  

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use