Quiltlover54 Posted: Mon, Sep 16 2013 10:12 PM

I am unable to log into the site.please help

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,864
gini replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 10:16 PM

hi quilt lover, welcome to the group.  i am just a member here, but i don't understand your problem.   if you are posting here,  you are logged in.    are you talking about QNNtv?    it is  a sister site to QCA, and  you have to log on separately there, just follow the prompts.   it will say it is going to charge you ,but it backs it out at the last minute. 

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

Thank you. Hopefully I will get the hang of this.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,864
gini replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 10:51 PM

you will.   it takes a bit to figure out how to make your way around here, but you'll get it in no time.   just join right in, on any conversation. the more the merrier.  we have lots of groups to join.  up in the red bar is the heading groups.   there we have about 25 groups now of all kinds.  nana has just started a new mystery quilt if you are interested.  you can find it in groups under mystery quilt 9.  it is a good way to meet everyone and join in making a new quilt. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 11:40 PM

Welcome QuiltLover, you'll get the hang of the site pretty soon and I think you'll love it here.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use