Happiness is....

Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

I also agree with everything everyone has said and I also want to add that my happiness is getting up in the morning and being able to read about all my on line friends in QCA and what they are doing. I also love hearing about everyone's lives, problems, health issues and big events in their lives. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in the world. Also, I would love to meet as many of you as I can someday at a retreat. Someday!!!!!

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 8:37 AM

Happiness is all of the above and planning a quilt to go to someone who doesn't quilt and they say its even better than I thought it could be!

adding fabrics to my stash

using my stash for that new quilt in my head finishing a UFO

making perfect stitches when hand quilting.

being able to share so much with all of you right here on QCA

Angèle  from NWO

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 176
Points 2,565

Happiness is.... matching the pattern you want to make with the fabric  you have been wanting to use.                        Betty

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 1:37 PM

Happiness is reading this list over and over. What a blessed group of friends on QCA! I love these one-liners! Thanks everyone for sharing.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:31 AM

happiness is falling asleep planning and dreaming of quilts to be made.  

Checking in with my quilting buddies first thing in the morning and last thing at night. 

Getting ready for retreat, making plans, packing and repacking. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 764
Points 9,979
Rhonnie replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:52 AM

I agree with all the above.

I'd have to say when you've used enough of your stash that DH says lets go to the LQS.  

When my daughter made the announcement she wanted to quilt....then headed for my stash and showed such love of the fabric.

I will add if I can get on the site even if I don't post its nice to read about the lives of people who have been with me even when I hadn't logged on here in forever. Remember that you touch more people than you know with comments and your ideas.....I hope it keeps up for many many years to come.

I'm a material girl....Want to see my fabric collection?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Sun, Sep 22 2013 1:20 PM

Oh i missed one

Happiness is spending one weekend with no spam appearing on QCA.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sun, Sep 22 2013 4:02 PM

Frances

That would be a miracle and we would all have a heart attack....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 22 2013 4:14 PM

Happiness is an autumn day so glorious that I don't even mind that I'm not in my sewing room!  I planted 50 crocuses after church today! 

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:07 AM

Happiness is making new QBBs  and being accepted into the fold on this wonderful site, even if you haven't been on the board for years. Like most of the main posters.  It's wonderful to have others to talk to that share your passion and joy in life, and be one of the gang!   Hoping to be one of the gang someday!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:09 AM

PS.   Happiness to me is having projects to work on daily,  Quilts! And the time to do it and the resources.  Happiness is being Blessed, and being a blessing to others!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,592
Points 118,865

Marla:
It's wonderful to have others to talk to that share your passion and joy in life, and be one of the gang!   Hoping to be one of the gang someday!

Maria, if you're posting, you're one of the "gang". Heck, even if you're not posting, just lurking, you're a valued member of our community and one of the gang.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,592
Points 118,865

Oops, I meant Marla, not Maria. Dang cataracts, just gotta get these things attended to one of these years.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:26 AM

See it's sweet people like you that make my happiness is....  I knew I loved this site.  Thank you!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 11:08 AM

all of the above plus

happiness is seeing the project in your head become a real tangible touchable quilt

happiness is having just enough left over backing material to make the rod pocket

happiness is getting lost in the project

happiness is coming back to reality hours later and seeing how much you have accomplished in what felt like no time at all

happiness is a loving husband who supports your efforts no matter how silly they seem

happiness is spending hours on end with the cat and or dog(s) at your feet sleeping while you stitch away the day

it's all good!

Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use