Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 208
Points 3,505
Pearl Posted: Fri, Sep 13 2013 9:07 AM

I am having problems with the site.  I can log in, but then when I look at a post or go to groups or something it kicks me out.  I have Windows 7 on my computer. i have not been able to use the site since May.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 18,450

I thought the problems were with windows 8 but you may need to download Google Chrome...that is the preferred browser at QCA I guess...  Good luck!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,030
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Sep 13 2013 10:01 AM

Hello Pearl–It sounds like you are using Internet Explorer for your web browser. Please try using Google Chrome as we have had the best results with this web browser. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience please keep in mind that this website is under a transition period and we are working out these specific glitches. You can download Google Chrome at the link provided. https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

Thank you!

QCA Morgan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 13 2013 12:28 PM

I can ONLY open this site in Google. So strange. 

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 208
Points 3,505
Pearl replied on Fri, Oct 4 2013 4:46 PM

Ok thank you.  I will give this a try.  Appreciate your help.

Not Ranked
Posts 28
Points 230

When I try to download a pattern --it says that it contains a virusthis happens on all of your patterns on this site.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,030

Hello–If you are a premium user with access to our free patterns on Quilter's Club of America you are safe to download patterns from our site because they are PDF files uploaded to the site directly. The cause of this virus pop-up could be due to your anti-virus software on your computer set to a high security setting. Please note, downloading free patterns from the Quilter's Club of America website directly is always safe. 

Thank you,

QCA Morgan 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use