membership card

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
lindawilkey Posted: Tue, Sep 10 2013 2:06 PM

I have not recieved my new membership card yet renewed in june.  Tried calling get no answer, call times out. What is the problem?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 2:15 PM

Hello Linda–I have forwarded your message directly to customer service they will be calling you. Let me know if they haven't reached you by Friday and i'll give them another nudge.

Thank you!

QCA Morgan 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 3:48 PM

Me too QCA Mandy, I didn't get my new membership card either. Louise Baker. (weezee56)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 3:52 PM

Hello,

I have sent your information directly to our customer service team. They will be trying to reach you so have your phone available and check your emails. 

Thank you :)

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 28
Points 230

I have not received my card yet either.What is the holdup.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015

Hello–I have contacted customer service and they need to look further into this issue. They will be responding to you shortly via email. 

Thank you for your patience, 

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 30

I too have not received my new membership card and I renewed my premium membership in May.  I cannot access any of the premium "perks" it just tells me to upgrade my membership.  I have emailed customer service 3 times since May and so far my problem has not been resolved.  Can you help?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015
QCA Admin replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 12:41 PM

I have forwarded your message to customer service, you can expect an email from them shortly.

QCA Morgan 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20

I received my card and have lost it.  I want to get my current discount card at Joanne's and they will not give it to me without my membership card.  Can you email me another one pelase?  I have tried calling but there seems to have been nobody "home" for the last couple of weeks.

Doris

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Oct 11 2013 7:36 AM

Hello Doris, 

I have forwarded your message to customer service for them to send you a new card. They should be contacting you via email shortly.

Thanks!

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Me too and I need it to renew JoAnne's card.  I have sent messages but no response.  This is two years in a row so it seems to be by design that no card is sent.  Has thus turned into a scam?  Do I need to contact the FTC?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,041
Points 369,087
Kris replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 1:11 AM

You get your JoAnn's card from JoAnn's, not QCA. Go to JoAnn.com and enroll in the VIP program.

The QCA homepage gives you info on the left hand side of the page.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 70
minibux replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 9:29 AM

Hi! I recently paid for a membership as well. The website keeps pointing me to the payment screen (I paid almost a week ago). I've not gotten anything in the mail and I cannot download any membership criteria to get store discounts. 

Can anyone please help me as well?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,015
QCA Admin replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 9:38 AM

Hello–delivery can take a couple weeks after you have became a new member. I have sent your information directly to customer service so they can look into this issue further. They will be contacting you by email shortly. 

Thanks!

QCA Morgan 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 70
minibux replied on Wed, Oct 23 2013 5:31 AM

Hello. 

I have not received a call from anyone at QCA. IVE LEFT 5 vm messages. I've posted onto FB. I've emailed 3 times. Why is no one returning my calls? I don't feel very welcome into a supposedly reputable organization. So far I'm unimpressed! I just want my membership materials that I have paid for! No one answers the 888 telephone number. I've tried to call at least 20 times over the past week this is ridiculous. :(

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use