Cat Hammock

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 16 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
461 Posts
Points 9,665
Flojo posted on Mon, Sep 9 2013 5:24 PM

Well it has happened.  Smoky, the cat, decided that the quilt in progress on my Grace quilting frame was there just for him to nap on instead of his pillow in the window sill.  Now I have a sag where he lay.  .  He has done this before but the sag was slight .  This time he was there for several hours while I went to town and the sag is about 2" deep and a foot or so around.  Any suggestions as how to eliminate this sag?  The slight one were easily eliminated unrolling about 4 inches and re rolling.  This one is defeating me.

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 100 Contributor
797 Posts
Points 15,925
Sue replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 2:58 PM

Hi Bev,

Thanks,  it is mostly machine quilted with the sashing all done by hand and parts of the final border which is the part that folded over in the photo.  I do that to protect the edges while I am doing the quilting, either by machine or hand.  One of these days I will learn how to post to my gallery, LOL. 

In the Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
1,013 Posts
Points 15,410

Both kitties are so cute, I had to yell at my cat Taco for getting into things in my sewing room and she hasn't come back in over a week. Instead she waits for me to come out of the sewing room on the arm of the loveseat just outside of the door. DH has started calling her a gargoyle.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use