Top 10 Posters

VIRTUAL QUILT SHOW NOW TIME TO VOTE

Page 9 of 12 (173 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 172 Replies | 28 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 35

I love the colors!  Great job.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 35

Beautiful quilt. Inspired design.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 2:36 PM

Carol,

Its beautiful i always love sampler quilts

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,200
Points 239,052
Thea replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 3:59 PM

Oh my so many beautiful quilts.  I don't really have a favorite one - I guess if I was to say I had a favorite it would be the one that I was making now - I thought maybe I would decide on a McKenna Ryan quilt but I think I like my Caterwauling Quilt the best as it was designed all by me - and those are the best to me - I love making quilts from patterns but when entering a contest I guess I feel it should be mine and mine alone...

and this is he back...

I enjoyed making this quilt even if it could have been one of Nana's tents - it is huge - I loved the panel I started with and took different cat blocks, made them up to go around the cats that I cut from the panel and then tied it all together with flying gees blocks going north south east and west.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 4:02 PM

Love your autumn sampler, Carol!  The oranges and golds really make the quilt shine!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 4:02 PM

What a fun quilt, Thea!  (says another cat lover)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 31,965

Wow!!  So many beautiful quilts!  I don't envy Frances having to pick one winner...

Here is one of the lap quilts I made a couple of years ago. I love the pattern for this quilt, and am going to have to make another one someday...if I ever finish painting the house.  Here is my quilt 'Spiderweb'::

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets to sew as much as they desire.

Max

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 4:10 PM

Max, all of your quilts are bright and beautiful!  Love this one, but I remember one with purple and circles, I think, that really took my breath away.  Ah, here it is in your gallery...   http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/media/p/516539.aspx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,355
Points 31,965

Thank you, Nancy!  I loved making Bangles, Baubles, and Beads, and debated entering it. But I love all the secondary patterns that form in Spiderweb. It's kind of intoxicating to stare at it.

I keep watching Weeks and Ringlel's website for them to release the pattern for BB&B...I remember you were interested in it.  Haven't seen it released yet. 

Max

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 69
Points 730

They are all so beautiful it's humbling.  I put my favorite in but they are all wonderful and each one is special!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:20 PM

Thea, I can see why you entered it its great.

Max, Your quilt is wonderful, oh and by the way i dont pick the winner we all pick the winner.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 7:19 PM

Lol you are all more talented than me. I would have had a different one if it never got lost it was an artistic quilt similar to grandpa memory one of my grandma she passed away about two- three years ago.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 7:25 PM

Lol I know i'm not going to vote even too many amazing ones here to decide that are even better than the one I submitted. I agree if its a contest I feel it should be an original as well.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,057
Points 13,695
Carey replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 7:31 PM

This was done by experimenting with a pinwheel block in a class. I probably didn't follow the teacher's instructions but the class was about experimenting.Which means it was made original.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,403
Points 361,167
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 8:31 PM

I'm caught up again. 

Thea, it's really good to see "Caterwauling" again.

Page 9 of 12 (173 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use