Top 10 Posters

Mystery Quilt #9?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
146 Posts
Points 3,075
QDancer posted on Tue, Sep 3 2013 8:25 PM

Been informed that the Mystery Quilt #9 is set to go, but I cant find it on the site. Can someone direct me? Thanks!

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,797

Here you go...

Groups - Mystery Quilt 9 - Tranquility

You will need to join the group.  It's a simple click of a button.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
146 Posts
Points 3,075

thanks! headed over and joined the group.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
436 Posts
Points 7,025

Is MQ9 the Union Solider book we just all got?  I have not really been following the boards very clearly as I have been trying to recover from a migraine.  Thanks.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
1,736 Posts
Points 30,145

No, that's another group. The MQ9 is a workshop and it's a week by week mystery. The Union Soldier book is a sampler that will start October 1. We're trying to find fabrics for it now.

i hope you get to feeling better!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
5,470 Posts
Points 116,790

Julienne:

Is MQ9 the Union Solider book we just all got?  I have not really been following the boards very clearly as I have been trying to recover from a migraine.  Thanks.

Julienne.  No the Union Soldier is a group all by itself. Blocks from the book are assigned by the group coordinator. That hasn't started yet. Right now we're all just getting our fabrics together.

MQ9 is a separate group. Nana has made a quilt design and will give us clues each week for cutting and assembling. To join the MQ9 gorup, click on groups in the tool bar. If you don't see the group in the list, scroll down to the link to QCA groups, click on that and scroll to the MQ9 group. Click on that.

Then you'll need to click on the Join button. I also click on the Subscribe button so notifications come to me via email.'

Hope this helps.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
436 Posts
Points 7,025

Judy T-Bellingham:

Julienne.  No the Union Soldier is a group all by itself. Blocks from the book are assigned by the group coordinator. That hasn't started yet. Right now we're all just getting our fabrics together.

MQ9 is a separate group. Nana has made a quilt design and will give us clues each week for cutting and assembling. To join the MQ9 gorup, click on groups in the tool bar. If you don't see the group in the list, scroll down to the link to QCA groups, click on that and scroll to the MQ9 group. Click on that.

Then you'll need to click on the Join button. I also click on the Subscribe button so notifications come to me via email.'

Hope this helps.

Thanks Judy, I thought I was confused.  Not the first time LOL.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use