I will do Judy, LOL

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:16 AM

Good heavens, a magic carpet ride over the country with you all, sounds like as much fun as the retreat your moms' are attending.   If I find a fur coat , can I come with you?  I've seen the Pacific Ocean, heck, I used to live by it.   I'll bring treats.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:08 AM

Mom says you're lots of fun, so I think you should definitely come with us.  Our activities are much more exciting than sewing.  Can you dance?

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:11 AM

On a table , naked, with a lampshade on my head.  Um, what happens at virginia beach, stays at virginia beach, right?  Say, you guys don't have cameras, do you?

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 11:24 AM

Think about that, Gini...  Have you ever seen pictures coming from our retreats???  Boy, do we have some stories to share with you!

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,613
Points 119,405

gini:

Good heavens, a magic carpet ride over the country with you all, sounds like as much fun as the retreat your moms' are attending.   If I find a fur coat , can I come with you?  I've seen the Pacific Ocean, heck, I used to live by it.   I'll bring treats.

Since the Harry Potter magic flying quilt IS magic, there is room everyone. You don't even need a heavy fur coat as the quilt will wrap everyone and keep us cozy. Will be flying over to pick you up.

Sophie and Corki

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 12:39 PM

i thought i might need some fur to fit in. 

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,613
Points 119,405

gini:

OH, you mean YOU want to travel with the furbabies! Dumb me. Yea, you'll need something.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 3:38 PM

gini:

You only need fur if you don't want the kitties' raspy tongues to lick any delicate skin.  You probably don't know about kitty tongues since your "pets" are so stone-still all the time. Pickles tries to clean the insides of my ears, and it's quite the experience!

~Calley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:12 PM

Calley and Pickles, do you think maybe we should just travel with Corki and Sophie on that magic quilt...it might be a great ride?  I wonder if that quilt can handle three large dogs along with everyone else...what do you think?  That magic quilt sure sounds like it might be a lot of fun.

Kaci and Bailey

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,892
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:22 PM

gini:

LOL Gini. You'll abandon us for the fur babies?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:49 PM

Kris, have you ever had a ride on a magic carpet.   I've never ridden on one before.  

Nana, I can hear you snickering in the background, get your mind out of the gutter.

perhaps a change of topic is in order, I'm red.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,613
Points 119,405

Karla:

Calley and Pickles, do you think maybe we should just travel with Corki and Sophie on that magic quilt...it might be a great ride?  I wonder if that quilt can handle three large dogs along with everyone else...what do you think?  That magic quilt sure sounds like it might be a lot of fun.

Kaci and Bailey

Yes yes, please join us. Our magic quilt will hold everyone!

Corki and Sophie

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022

OMG ROFLOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:40 PM

Karla:
Calley and Pickles, do you think maybe we should just travel with Corki and Sophie on that magic quilt...it might be a great ride?

Sounds like a plan!  It's magic, so I'm sure it can hold us all. I've heard Gini gives great hugs, so I can't wait to snuggle with her, and I can't wait to see all my furry friends again as well as the newbies!

~Calley

Page 6 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use