Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and Such #2

Page 5 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 117 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 11:46 PM

Mom's taking her car, so I'm going to take GS!'s truck, a big 4-wheel drive parked in our driveway until he turns 16.  Dad and Christian have been working on it and it runs like a champ...the heater doesn't work yet, so you might have to bring a blanket to keep warm when we are in the mountains or snow country.  I know that Bailey will need a blanket as she has short hair and is always cold outside in the mornings now.  She's such a wimp and afraid of everything.

Anyway, Mom says she's not leaving until Sunday morning, so I'm going to have to get that truck flying, but I'll be there to pick you Callie and Pickles and anyone else who needs a ride.

Kaci

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 2:24 AM

Calley

There is a beach in Va.  It is about 4 hrs from my house.   If you all want to go to the beach we can definitely go.   There is also a really big lake just 30 mins from my house.  We could go there too. Kaci maybe you should just sneak out and leave early.   Your Mom is going to be so busy getting ready that she won't miss you.   Can hardly wait.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 9:20 AM

OK, I'll try to sneak out on Friday or Saturday morning...it is a long drive to Virginia from Nevada, especially by way of Minnesota.  I'll have to borrow her credit card too, as Christian's truck gets terrible gas mileage, I think.  At least that is what Dad is always telling him, but it has an awesome sound system.

Kaci

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 1:16 PM

Karla:
it is a long drive to Virginia from Nevada, especially by way of Minnesota.

I thought for sure there would be more critters to pick up along the way.  I tell you what - the Mississippi River is right outside our door.  Maybe we can canoe to a spot further south where you could pick us up - St. Louis, MO?

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 3:08 PM

Gee, I've never seen Minnesota, so don't worry about it.  I'll pick you right up at your door.  

Kaci

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 8:14 PM

Oh goody, 'cause I got to thinking that the canoe trip back upriver to get home might be a little tougher!  The trees here are beautiful right now!  We can stop and "water" a few along the way, if you get my meaning.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,952
Points 368,312
Kris replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 5:42 PM

Well Oco and I can't drive so we'll have to see if Kris has a magic quilt in that we can use.

Sophie and Corkie, that's a really nice picture. We've never been to the beach.

Orca.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,785
Points 122,625

Kris:

Well Oco and I can't drive so we'll have to see if Kris has a magic quilt in that we can use.

Sophie and Corkie, that's a really nice picture. We've never been to the beach.

Orca.

Orca, we'll pick you up. There is plenty of room on our magic flying quilt. We would love the company. Then it would be off to Nana's swimming pool.

Sophie and Corki

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 6:42 PM

Sophie and Corki

If your magic quilt is big enough we can all fly to the beach after everyone gets here.   I think we would all have lots of fun.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,785
Points 122,625

Nana:

Sophie and Corki

If your magic quilt is big enough we can all fly to the beach after everyone gets here.   I think we would all have lots of fun.

Big enough?  It'll hold everyone with room left over for hitchhikers. Oops, no. Mama said I can't pick up hitchhikers. Too dangerous. So, limited to quilter furbabies.

Sophie (Corki is taking a nap)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

ROFLOL you girls crack me up

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,785
Points 122,625

Leslie :

ROFLOL you girls crack me up

Leslie, while you're rolling on the floor be sure to look up and wave when our furbabies pass overhead.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,785
Points 122,625

Oh, I forgot to add. The magic flying quilt? It's none other than Harry Potter, of course. What else?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 8:54 PM

What a perfect flying quilt.....

Pancho and Remy

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,952
Points 368,312
Kris replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 1:42 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Oh, I forgot to add. The magic flying quilt? It's none other than Harry Potter, of course. What else?

Perfect. Of course it's magic. 

Orca.

Page 5 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use