Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and Such #2

Page 4 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 117 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 1 2013 9:17 PM

Linda

Indy is a sweetheart.  I bet he can be a handful when he wants.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,340
Points 36,800
Linda replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 6:17 PM

Nana, you think?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:04 PM

Love at first sight.  I want an Indy in my life.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,340
Points 36,800
Linda replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 2:54 PM

Patti:

Love at first sight.  I want an Indy in my life.

Patti, I got him first. It was love at first sight. But he is a handful. Sorry tho he's my handful. You can admire when I post photos. Hugs.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Linda, Indy is a cutie. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,400
Points 415,559
gini replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 4:56 PM

i popped over here to see what our four legged members were planning while we are at retreat???  remy and indy are very cute.   i have my cats, one so graciously provided by nancy, the kids named her cinnamon.  they don't move much, just sit by the fireplace and stare at me. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:43 PM

gini:
they don't move much, just sit by the fireplace and stare at me

They are waiting for you to pick them up and pet them!  LOL

I do believe Pancho is hosting a retreat.  Is that right?  I'll go back a few pages and see....

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:50 PM

Nana:

I would love to play with all you guys.   I know we would have a blast.  I think it is just wrong that our moms are going on retreat and leaving us at home.   Maybe all of you should come to my house.   We would have so much fun running in the yard and playing in the swimming pool...it will most likely still be warm enough for us.  

Pancho and Remy

Gosh, you guys, our moms' memories aren't very good anymore.  They forgot we are having a PARTY of our own!  We'll be wearing "Remember Ms Cricket" t-shirts and holding a dance in her name.  I think Corki and Sophie are flying in on a magic quilt.  Kaci remembers how to drive, so she and Bailey are picking up Pickles and me on the way to Virginia.  Who else is going?  Are we doing a gift exchange like our moms are?  I can bring rawhide bones for everyone!

Oco and Orca, are you coming?  Pickles says she's bringing catnip mice!

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:50 PM

Hey all my friends you need to start packing and getting ready to come to our house.  Mom leaves on
Thurs so everyone can come Thurs night for party time.  And we have until the next Sat to play before anyone needs to get back home.   Mom won't be back until late Sat night.  Remy is so excited because he has never had a "retreat" before.  Dad will be here to provide us with all kinds of treats.   Calley bring your dancing shoes girlfriend.  Indy I hope you can make it for at least part of the week.  I know that your Mom needs your help but maybe she will be ok without you for a few days.  All kitty friends are expected too.   I am going to rest up and be ready for everyone.

Pancho and Remy

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:53 PM

Hi Pancho!  I guess we're online at exactly the same time.  Mom & Dad are busy feeding their faces. Same at your house?

~Calley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:55 PM

Nope.  Dad is watching football and Mom is going between the computer and the sewing room.  I think she is a little flustered trying to make sure she doesn't forget anything.  Our Moms are just silly.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 7:01 PM

My mom has all her sewing stuff packed.  I reminded her that I need a new blaze orange jacket in a few weeks when hunting season opens, and she sighed and said not now. She already put a brand new needle in her machine and she doesn't want to use that on my ripstop nylon before the retreat.  Sheez!

~Calley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,400
Points 415,559
gini replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 7:33 PM

MNnancy:

gini:
they don't move much, just sit by the fireplace and stare at me

They are waiting for you to pick them up and pet them!  LOL

I do believe Pancho is hosting a retreat.  Is that right?  I'll go back a few pages and see....

I will when they blink.  Youl'd think they would get dry eyes.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,579
Points 118,650

Well, we're ready to head out on our magic flying carpet next week. Mama and papa took us to the beach for a walk today. The weather was beautiful and we loved the smell of seaweed and the sound of seagulls. Don't we look like happy pups?

Sophie and Corki

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 6 2013 8:22 PM

That looks like fun, you guys!  Pancho, is there a beach at your house?  

~Calley

Page 4 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use