Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 12:50 PM

gini:

Nana:

Dani

I am a fabriholic, notionaholic, quiltaholic and lots of other aholics.....LOL>

and it seems,  a smart a** aholic, and yes i was on my ipad, i don't know how to turn off the autospell

Yep that generally applies as well....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 81
Points 1,425

Hi Dani, I am older than you, have been quilting about 6 or 7 years and have gotten many good ideas and tips from these ladies and they seem always willing to help. Like I mentioned I am older than you but when I took my first beginner's class I was the youngest lady there until a mom and her daughter came in...so I understand but I have gotten into a group of older women who started quilting when they were my age then. So enjoy and keep checking you will probably be friend some young quilters. Have fun and keep quilting.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 9:38 PM

Hi Dani.  welcome to the group.  I have learned so much here and have quilted so much more than ever before. Lots of encouragement.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,218
Points 16,395
Susan replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:52 AM

Welcome, Dani!  Quilting is a wonderful way to express your creativity! You will find lots of friendly folks here, more than willing to answer any questions you may have. It sure is refreshing to see a young quilter among us. I was about your age when I learned how to sew, sure wish I had taken up quilting, too. I would love to visit your beautiful state. Looking forward to chatting with you and be sure to show us some pics.                            Susan

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 10:26 AM

Welcome Dani :)

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use