Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:36 PM

weezee56:

Patti:

MNnancy:
I'm up to my eyebrows in projects right now.

I'm up to my eyebrows too, but yours are taller, so that must mean I have less than you.

Are you two sitting down or standing up?

LOL  We're standing up, for sure!  And Patti and I are both pretty tall, and apparently both pretty swamped.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:37 PM

Karyn Ashley-Smith:
It's blue/purple with a little green. You said it reminded you of a drop cloth

Karyn,

Oh yes, "drop cloth" brings it to mind.  I'll check my stash tomorrow to see if I still have some.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 60
Joey replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:10 AM

Hi Nana, I don't know what happend this week, but I did'nt received the intsturctions for this weeks Mystery Quilt 9, I would appreciate it if somebody can forward that to me . My e-mail address is   jmholcomb@embarqmail.com

Thank you so much.  

Joey

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,048
Points 169,898
Marie replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:24 AM

Joey, I think you are asking questions in the wrong thread.  Go to Groups above, go down to MQ 9, then to discussions and post your question there.  There has been a change in step 2 that you will see there as well.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:27 AM

I am just so far behind on this.  All I have done is pick the fabric, get out my strip tube ruler and then immediately started packing for a move.  I think I am just going to have to collect all the instructions and then finish it after the move.  I have really loved seeing all the fabric combinations.  I swear each one is so pretty, I could never pick a favorite but I am partial to Debbie's.  But maybe that is because I am just jealous that she has all her HST finished:)

Joey, I don't think we got new instructions this week, I think it was supposed to be a 2 week lag this time.

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 695
Laura G replied on Mon, Sep 23 2013 3:08 PM

Hello Group,

This is my first mystery quilt with this group. I joined Mystery Quilt 8, but never got to start - no time!  So I am looking forward to this one and am getting started by picking fabrics and getting the cutting done this week...I can do it....I can do it....I feel like the "little train that could" right now!  Will post photos along the way  :).  Thank you, Nana, for what seems like a fun adventure!  LauraG

Laura G

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 23 2013 5:00 PM

MNnancy:

Karyn, "drop cloth" brings it to mind.  I'll check my stash tomorrow to see if I still have some.

No luck, Karyn.  I think I used it up at church when we were sewing skirts and shorts for orphans in Malawi.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 3,570

MNnancy:

MNnancy:

Karyn, "drop cloth" brings it to mind.  I'll check my stash tomorrow to see if I still have some.

No luck, Karyn.  I think I used it up at church when we were sewing skirts and shorts for orphans in Malawi.

awesome! Perfect material for that. Bright :D

Thanks for looking!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,135
Karla replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 2:30 PM

Well, I've got about 100 of the HST's made, but only 50 of them have been trimmed down to size.  That'll be a project for later this afternoon.  I hope.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,535
Brenda replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:58 PM

I have not cut or sewn any of my HST together.  I have been planning and hosting my daughters Bridal Shower.  Saturday was the party.  My sewing room is full and overflowing with wedding stuff.  I asked DH to bring in an extra table and I am going to cut and iron in the living room.

I want my sewing room back.  Wedding in 5 weeks.

Brenda

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,135
Karla replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 9:44 PM

Brenda J:

I have not cut or sewn any of my HST together.  I have been planning and hosting my daughters Bridal Shower.  Saturday was the party.  My sewing room is full and overflowing with wedding stuff.  I asked DH to bring in an extra table and I am going to cut and iron in the living room.

I want my sewing room back.  Wedding in 5 weeks.

Brenda

I understand completely.  My youngest daughter and I are hosting a baby shower for oldest daughter...her son is 14 years old so needless to say she doesn't have any baby stuff left.  My house is filled with baby things, shower decorations, etc.  I'm moving them all to youngest daughters house tomorrow as I need my cutting table back.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,135
Karla replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 9:47 PM

Delete duplicate post.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,535
Brenda replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 12:09 AM

Tomorrow is my day.  I am ironing and cutting strips for the quilt.  Thursday I have a dress fitting and then I think I am getting close to being finished, LOL.  Always more to come. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,535
Brenda replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 5:31 PM

Thanks Karla

I did cut about 16 strips cut today.  I am planning to cut more tomorrow.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,535
Brenda replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 5:33 PM

Thanks Karla you are helping me feel a lot less alone.

Page 22 of 22 (330 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use