Top 10 Posters

Are You Ready for Mystery Quilt 9?

Page 17 of 23 (342 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 341 Replies | 62 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,060

Nancy are they even close enough to close your eyes and step out of your box, start a new christmas tradition

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 8 2013 4:06 PM

Tami Paul:
are they even close enough to close your eyes and step out of your box, start a new christmas tradition

Tami, LOL!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,799
gini replied on Sun, Sep 8 2013 11:15 PM

Tami, is your last name pul?  My cousins daughter married a guy in Boise who's last name is Paul.  They just had a baby girl.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
Stewart replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:59 AM

How do I join your group and have some fun.

Stewart.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 7:21 AM

Stewart, go to Groups and "join" the MQ9.  (Simply click the "join group" button.)  Follow the links to the cutting and sewing directions and to the questions and discussion area.

Here's the link to get you started...    MQ9 Tranquility

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

weezee56:

How do you like your, Go?

Love it!

Raleigh, NC

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,060
Tami Paul replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 10:01 AM

Yes Gini, it is Paul but only for the last 3 months. I know his family settled over here in the walla walla valley back in the 1850ish. So, it could be a relationship by the shirt tales. My sister, niece, uncle, and dad live in Boise. we originally came from the south east corner of Idaho. ( well actually my dad came from Missouri 

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 45
Kim replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 12:05 PM

Hi everyone; Just getting to know how this works. 

Can I use two separate pieces of a color to make up my 2 7/8 yards?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 8:10 AM

Kim, post your questions in the "Step One Discussion" of the MQ Group so that Nana will see it.   Questions

Before you can write there, you will need to join the group which is simply a matter of clicking on the JOIN link.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

I couldn't figure out how to get my pictures into my gallery so I will just describe them. I have been admiring these three fabrics all summer and wondering if I would find a pattern for them. Nana told me if I like a fabric buy six yards. I am so glad I did! The main pattern is a large print, blue and green floral. The other two are medium sized tonals, both complimenting the focus floral. I started cutting today. Happy dance.

MN Deb

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50

Too bad that QCA can't put a PDF download for the Mystery Quilt fabric requirements and cutting instructions.  To ignore what the custumer would like is apparently the latest trend.  I had planned to do this mystery quilt at my leisure but if I have to write everything in longhand I won't bother, also won't bother to waste money renewing my subscription to QCA when it expires

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 215

Well ladies, I am new to this just joined last week.  I am still trying to figure this blogging stuff out but, I did copy the directions into a MS Word file and printed them off.   Maybe this will help you Old Quilter.  I have been quilting around eleven years now and would like to share some of by pictures with everyone.  Can someone tell my how to upload them to the QCA site?

Portia

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 341
Points 6,735
tnmtgrl replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 8:23 PM

OLd Quilter:

Too bad that QCA can't put a PDF download for the Mystery Quilt fabric requirements and cutting instructions.  To ignore what the custumer would like is apparently the latest trend.  I had planned to do this mystery quilt at my leisure but if I have to write everything in longhand I won't bother, also won't bother to waste money renewing my subscription to QCA when it expires

All you have to do is high light the directions by left clicking and holding , then drag and high light what you want to print...then right click on the highlighted area , click on print  and there you go...printed directions

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 302
Points 7,045
lcqultr46 replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 12:09 AM

OLd Quilter:
Too bad that QCA can't put a PDF download for the Mystery Quilt fabric requirements and cutting instructions.  

I just saved the fabric requirements and cutting instructions as a PDF file and then printed. Very simple and easy to do.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 847
Rochelle replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 3:08 AM

Hi, Nana! I am in for this one. Anything that speaks of tranquility is what I need. I feel as though I have been a soldier in a war zone in caring for my sick husband. There are periods of hurry-busy and periods of his long naps, but needing to be vigilant. Thank you for your creative abilities!

Rochelle

Page 17 of 23 (342 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use