Hello from Indiana

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 355
rhondakp Posted: Sun, Aug 18 2013 2:48 PM

Just joined today and have already found some great conversations going on.  I live in Southern Indiana with my DH and one of the four kids.  The only kid left at home is still in college so that kind of gives you an idea of where I am at on the close to retirement scale.  My love of needles and thread have taken me to a career in the lab at the local hospital as a phlebotomist.  I have been quilting for over 30 years.  Have way too much fabric for the amount of time I have but continue to work to try and use it up.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know the group!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,299
Points 414,044
gini replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 5:59 PM

Hi Rhonda, welcome to the group.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,705
Points 436,495
Nana replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 6:00 PM

Welcome Rhonda

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,665
Karla replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 6:07 PM

With  your fabric stash, it's obvious you'll fit right in the rest of us...I have more fabric that I can use in a lifetime,  Welcome to the group of quilting addicts.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,957
Leslie replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:02 PM

Hi Rhonda, welcome

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Welcome Rhonda. You will love it here. Everyone is so kind and generous. I hope you have fun here. Can't wait to see some pics of your quilts.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 71
Points 1,010

Hello from central Minnesota Rhonda. I think you will find this a fun website to visit. I just love it when I have a question about something and I get a lot of advice from all these wonderful quilters out there. I have only been here since April but love to check out every one's projects. So fun to see! I also work in a hospital as a health unit coodinator. My therapy from my job is quilting. I work on a locked behavior health unit. Hoping to retire in about 5 years! I never think that I have too much material in my sewing room!! There always seems to be something else i think I could use! So welcome and hope you enjoy QCA!

HD Lady/Patty Schleicher

Not Ranked
Posts 16
Points 355
rhondakp replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 6:26 AM

Thank you for the welcome ladies!  So much to read here and not enough time in the day.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:46 AM

glad you have joined us.  You like us even when you picked a bad weekend to join us, with all that spam.  This site has had issues but the quilters are the best.  I have never had so many true friends.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use