Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:50 PM

Donna B:

Roxana:

Donna B:

Oh, my new signature worked!!! Yah!!!

Love the signature. What program did you use?

I just followed the QCA Instructions... but I'll confess, I had to do it five times to get everything right...lol!  (The instructions can be found in FAQ in left bar of your homepage.)

I'm trying to remember what you had before, Donna.  No signature?  I love your little hearts.  I haven't been back to the signature site in years.  There must be more offerings now.  I guess I'm okay with my plain Jane version.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 606
Points 9,655
Joyce replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:57 PM
Very pretty purse, and I know what Nancy & others mean about messy sewing room. I have been working on the HST;s and totally focused on that and fabric & stuff are all over the place. My board is a bed in the same room. I lay some of my stuff on that to look at it. Going to work on a wall or something. Need one bad. Problem is no walls. Joyce
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:04 PM

Joyce:
Going to work on a wall or something. Need one bad. Problem is no walls.

Yeah, sad when it comes down to windows or design wall space.  I want them both!  DH has four windows and lots of pegboards & shelves & horizontal countertop / table top surfaces in his woodshop.  I have workspace envy.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 9:31 PM

MNnancy:
 I have workspace envy.

I bet if you asked him real nice, with lots of promises, he'd make you almost anything.  He's so talented.  You could have the best sewing studio in the country with a little bit more sweet talk.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:18 PM

It's true he's talented, Mimi, but my long thin room with windows along one wall, two doors on another, laundry machines and sink on the third wall, and a closet for my stash on the fourth leaves very little room for work surfaces and vertical wall storage.  I don't think I have options other than the way I have it organized now.  I'm used to moving my piles of stuff around as I move from workspace to workspace.  Gini's prediction of what my nice big pressing surface would become has come true - it holds piles very nicely!  LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,801
Points 67,540
Bonita replied on Sun, Aug 25 2013 9:29 AM

Love your tote Judy, and you made it so quickly. Your wall looks like mine.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,782
Points 122,490

Bonita:

Love your tote Judy, and you made it so quickly. Your wall looks like mine.

Bonita, I've tried rolling the wall with a pet roller. After using 20 strips and only getting a small piece clean I gave up. I think I'll scrape it with a thingy I have and see how that works. Now, if I'd been a good girl and rolled it after each project it wouldn't have gotten such a thick build up.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use