Page 1 of 3 (37 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515
Judy T-Bellingham Posted: Sat, Aug 17 2013 11:46 PM

I was in the quilt shop yesterday and saw this pattern. I wouldn't have picked it up but they had made a sample and I really liked it. The pattern name is Multi Tasker Tote by Anna Maria. Horner.

Four outside pockets and one inside.  Oh geez, I have got to clean my design wall.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 717
Points 14,070

Very nice, Judy!  Your fabrics are so pretty. I thought your design wall was a marbled background of some sort.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,565
eparys replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:27 AM

What an adorable purse! I really like it.

Betty 

A quilt will warm the heart.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:33 AM

Nice tote.  and that is a well used design wall.  What does the floor look like?  I finally vacuumed my floor. It was looking like your design wall.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:25 AM

Cute tote.   I use one of those sticky roller things to clean my design wall.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:06 AM

Cute bag, Judy!  I would use that as a purse.

My cutting table sits in front of my design wall, and I had to roll it out the other day and gasped at the mess on the floor left from both surfaces.  My excuse is that space in my sewing room is so tight, I can barely move things around to clean.  Sounds legitimate, don't you think?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,920
Nana replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:18 AM

Judy

Really pretty tote.  Love the fabrics.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:20 AM

MNnancy:
 Sounds legitimate, don't you think?

Absolutely!  I asked DH to bring down the vacuum cleaner yesterday.  Said I had to clean up a little.  He looked at the floor covered in fabric crumbs, threads and just overall mess and he said, "Why?"  Oh, he's a keeper.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:21 AM

Sorry forgot to add I love the bag!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,861
Points 32,300
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:23 AM

MNnancy:

Cute bag, Judy!  I would use that as a purse.

My cutting table sits in front of my design wall, and I had to roll it out the other day and gasped at the mess on the floor left from both surfaces.  My excuse is that space in my sewing room is so tight, I can barely move things around to clean.  Sounds legitimate, don't you think?

Excellent excuse, Nancy. I share your problem but I don't have a design wall in my sewing room. I have one of those portable ones to put together. .... DH has agreed that I need a larger sewing space so we are in the process of converting one of our guest rooms into a sewing room. I'm excited though it will take some time to get it all together. We have to change the flooring in there first.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:28 AM

Roxana:
DH has agreed that I need a larger sewing space so we are in the process of converting one of our guest rooms into a sewing room.

Can I borrow your understanding husband, Roxana?  I would love to have the space that DH has for his woodshop.  Our guest room has already been converted into a storage room, and it is full to overflowing so there's no hope of expanding into that.  My current sewing room would have been a bedroom in the original house plans, but I knew I'd need a sewing space when we built.  I've also taken over the long narrow four-season porch for my mid-arm.  Still, both my rooms combined are only half of DH's woodshop.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

gini:

Cute tote.   I use one of those sticky roller things to clean my design wall.

I know, I have those rollers (with 3 pets in the house!.) Every time I think about it, I get distracted and put it off. Guess what, it's been put off so long it may never get done. But, I have another design wall rolled up in the back closet that I haven't used yet as it's too big for my wall. That's the one I'll bring to the Oregon retreat.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

MNnancy:
My excuse is that space in my sewing room is so tight, I can barely move things around to clean.  Sounds legitimate, don't you think?

It's very legitimate! Love the reason. I'm tight also (8x12) and share with my computer and client records.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Patti:

Nice tote.  and that is a well used design wall.  What does the floor look like? ...

Patti, think Leavenworth 2011.  LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

MNnancy:
I would use that as a purse.

It's really large Nancy. I'll be using it for shopping, especially Shop Hops.

Page 1 of 3 (37 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use