Premium membership

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 80
Kayjay5 Posted: Thu, Aug 8 2013 5:34 PM

I sent in a check for $29.95 to join the Premium Membership Club - In April, but I still can't access the premium Membership programs. I have called numerous times and left messages; I have sent numerous emails. No one has contacted me. 

What is the best way to resolve this?

Kathy

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 7:35 AM

QCA has recently finally been improving the web site problems, however their customer service is still pretty poor.  Your home page shows you joined in June, looks like it took them a long time to just process your payment.   And it seems that they start sending renewal notices almost as soon as one pays for the current year.

Unfortunately posting here may be the best way to get their attention. 

Which things are you having problems accessing? On your home page, to the left, click on "getting started with QCA" which gives instructions, etc on accessing QNNtv, etc. 

Welcome to the group.  Hope your problems get resolved soon.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 8:37 AM

Welcome Kayjay...this is a site full of great people, even if the site is having hiccups, especially with customer service.  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:12 AM

KayJay, welcome to QCA!  I'm sorry you are having trouble already.  They've promised us that improvements are coming.  In the meantime, you may want to repeat your message under the "Report Website Issues Here" discussion thread.  Supposedly admin checks that one from time to time.  I can't imagine they follow all our other discussion threads.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,109
gini replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:32 AM

Hi Kathy,  welcome to the group.   They have been awful,with customer help lately.   In the upper right corner you will see report issues here, and customer service   Try Posting to both of those.  And keep bugging them

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 215
Darlene replied on Fri, Aug 9 2013 6:57 PM

Try going to tools on your command bar and click on compatibility view settings. This helped me a lot. Hope it helps.

Darlene

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 190

If you can't access qntv, you have to add it to your purchase list under your log in to activate it, there is no cost involved. The link with instructions are on the left.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use