pattern question

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
118 Posts
Points 1,795
klaynegrimm posted on Thu, Aug 8 2013 10:48 AM

Hi Everyone 

Does anyone either have or know where I can get a copy of Elanor Burns Fan Table topper.  I saw the show and have it recorded about making it and want to do one. She only gives part of the dimensions or I could try it from there. Even if you know the sizes of the wedges it has both small and large fans with quarter circles. I know it uses 10 inch squares and I think 6 inch too. I am not sure about the center  it looks like just blocks in between the sides to make up the width of the two ends. 

Thanks sew much

Kerry G

• | Post Points: 20

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 150 Contributor
Female
423 Posts
Points 6,765
Verified by klaynegrimm

klaynegrimm:

Hi Julienne

Thank you for contacting Eleanor Burns for me; I got on her web site and found a book I think the pattern I am interested in might be in. Fans and Flutterbys I found a used copy at Amazon that said intact and good shape so I ordered it. New one not in budget at the moment and wanted the pattern for gift. I have gotten books like that fro there before and was pleased even if I have all the dimensions I can figure it out. Thanks again for taking the time to help after your answer to my post I waded through more of her web site. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Things a little crazy around here right now. Thanks again and sorry I didn't get to acknowledge your help sooner I really appreciate it. 

KerryG

No problem at all. Anytime I can help, Let me know.

• | Post Points: 40

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Female
423 Posts
Points 6,765

Hi Kerry,

I shot off an email to Eleanor Burns Customer service to see if they can help. 

Julienne

Top 500 Contributor
118 Posts
Points 1,795

Hi Julienne

Thank you for contacting Eleanor Burns for me; I got on her web site and found a book I think the pattern I am interested in might be in. Fans and Flutterbys I found a used copy at Amazon that said intact and good shape so I ordered it. New one not in budget at the moment and wanted the pattern for gift. I have gotten books like that fro there before and was pleased even if I have all the dimensions I can figure it out. Thanks again for taking the time to help after your answer to my post I waded through more of her web site. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Things a little crazy around here right now. Thanks again and sorry I didn't get to acknowledge your help sooner I really appreciate it. 

KerryG

Top 150 Contributor
Female
423 Posts
Points 6,765
Verified by klaynegrimm

klaynegrimm:

Hi Julienne

KerryG

No problem at all. Anytime I can help, Let me know.

• | Post Points: 40
Top 500 Contributor
118 Posts
Points 1,795

Hi Julienne

Just thought I would let you know that my book came that I ordered from Amazon with the fan and flutterby pattern. It looks almost brand new just very little scuff all templates and patterns in there. I am glad I found it I would have had the fans too big if I had tried a different template. Thanks again for your help.

KerryG

Top 150 Contributor
Female
423 Posts
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 11:11 AM

klaynegrimm:

Hi Julienne

Just thought I would let you know that my book came that I ordered from Amazon with the fan and flutterby pattern. It looks almost brand new just very little scuff all templates and patterns in there. I am glad I found it I would have had the fans too big if I had tried a different template. Thanks again for your help.

KerryG

Kerry,

It is so funny that you needed that pattern. My soon to be mother-in-law needed that same pattern and I did not even remember that you had asked about it, I pointed her to the same place. She got hers yesterday. I looked through the book and love it. so when she is not looking I am going to borrow it. LOL JK I will ask first.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use