rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:47 AM

Kathy

Welcome to the site.  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  Sounds like you are very productive.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 430
revkat replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:47 AM

Judy,

I"M IN AWE...just viewed your gallery.

My daughter has a doxie...and she also raises goats. She'd love your quilts!!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 430
revkat replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:48 AM

Nana,

I'm so impressed with the friendliness of this group already.  I know I'll love being here.

Thanks for your welcome.

Kathy

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,471
Points 116,810

revkat:
My daughter has a doxie...and she also raises goats. She'd love your quilts!!

Kathy, thanks. I have to admit I would never have used goats in a quilt if it weren't for my daughter. But it's been lots of rather goofy fun.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Mon, Aug 5 2013 1:19 PM

Hi Kathy,  I looked at the clergy stole that you posted the other day and was intrigued by it.  Now I understand a little more why you might have made it considering you are a retired clergy person.  I peaked at the pictures in your gallery and am very impressed with what you have done.  In fact, I had to laugh when I saw your Lemoyne star.  It took me back to over 30 years ago when I took a quilting class.  When I showed the instructor the problem I was having joining the points on my Lemoyne star, she berated me for picking such a difficult pattern to start with.   We were doing all of the sewing by hand on our projects and her comments really hurt because she wouldn't help me, just told me to pick something else.  Well, I just never went back for the rest of the classes because of her attitude.  Now your Lemoyne star looks fantastic and I am certain that I could do one now, but just haven't tried.   P.S.  I love that stole.     Ginny

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use