Top 10 Posters

Update on Barbara's Status

Page 20 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 357 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:41 PM

Thanks Nana!  It has given me a warm fuzzy feeling reading all of those who are lifting Barbara up in prayer! And, here's one more! Hang in there Barbara and listen to your friends! You are so loved girlfriend!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 405
Points 6,895
Phyllis replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 10:18 PM

Praying for you Barbara.  Hang in there, we miss you.

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,583
Points 24,040
Susie replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 9:05 AM

Just adding my hugs & prayers to the group!  feel better, my dear friend!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Roxana:

Barbara, I want to echo what everyone else has said and say take it easy and very slowly. Read, rest, draw quilt plans, rest, watch those Craftsy classes so much you can teach them, rest, rest, and rest some more. PLEASE take care of yourself. You are such a VERY SPECIAL WOMAN and I admire you so much and that admiration grows daily. Don't worry about QCA. Those of us trying to fill your shoes are doing the best we can to keep things as you left them. QCA will be here when you are really ready to come back. We all want you back BUT we all want you well. Take your time. Think positive thoughts and get some rest. NO STRESS. All will be ok! We miss you terribly. We love you!

Nana, thanks so much for updating us. That's so much better than all of us trying to reach her. Please assure her that we are praying for her and want her resting and getting well. Love you, too!

Ditto. Well said Roxana. 😊

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,405
Points 21,105

Nana, thanks for the update.

Barbara, you are in my thoughts.  I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this.  I hope they get you straightened out soon.  We miss you!!

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,715
Points 248,502
Thea replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 1:04 PM

Barbara is back in the hospital again...

pinched nerve in her neck

congestive heart condition - water on her heart

She is being taken care of and hopefully now all will be okay...

She sounds alert and much better then I have heard her in the last couple months.

She knows what is going on and can talk coherently with you...

Please pray for her!!!  and Please pray for Paul!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 1:54 PM

Thea

Not again.   I had so hoped that after the last hospitalization things would go well.   Barbara and Paul remain in my prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 2:12 PM

Poor Barbara and Paul. This must be so very hard on the both of them. I pray that things will go better from here on out, that Barbara will be back home quickly and finally be able to recover fully.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,950
Points 33,870
Roxana replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 2:13 PM

Thank you, Thea, for the update though I so wish the news were better. I'm happy that's she's coherent and sounding alert. I'll take the small steps gladly. Please let her know that we all are praying for Paul and her. Give her my love.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,903
Points 69,345
Bonita replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 2:31 PM

Thank you Thea for the update on Barbara. It's just one setback after another. Praying that this will be the last one.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,547
Points 417,049
gini replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 2:34 PM

doggone it.  i was hoping that barbara was on the road to well.

thea, thank you so much for keeping us updated. if you talk to paul, tell him that he and his mom are both in my prayers. 

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,410
Points 19,565

Thank you for the update on Barbara Thea. I'm so sad for Barbara and Paul. I was so hoping for better news. May prayers and thoughts are with her and Paul. I'm sure with all the positive thoughts and prayers things will go a little better for her. Again, thank you Thea.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,950
Points 125,525

My heart just goes out to that poor woman, what she's had to bear.  How I hope things go better for her and for her son.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:01 PM

Good Lord, please help Barbara and her son Paul to be on their way to recovery, they have been through way too many setbacks.  Thea, thanks for keeping in touch with Barbara and give her my love the next time you speak.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:22 PM

Thea:
congestive heart condition

I'm saddened by this news of Barbara's continuing difficulties. I'm also very concerned over the seriousness of these conditions.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, Barbara!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 20 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use