Top 10 Posters

Update on Barbara's Status

Page 9 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 357 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,146
Points 15,700
Erin replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 2:28 PM

So happy to see you posting Barbara!  Good idea on watching the classes and then when you are released to sew again you'll be READY!!! :)   Take care of yourself....really miss you around here!

Erin

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,336
Points 38,860
Mimi replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 2:42 PM

Barbara,  So very glad to hear from you again.  Happy that you are healing well.  You're a sharp lady with a quick wit and a fabulous quilting ability.  Don't sell yourself short.  Now just do what the doctors say, take more time to heal and before you know it you'll be back doing what you love.  Hugs to you dear friend.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,406
Points 61,965
Bonita replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 2:53 PM

Barbara, So good to see you doing so well. Enjoy your classes and take it easy. We've missed you and Thea.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,379
Points 24,090
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 3:47 PM

Barbara, it so GOOD to hear from you. Take care of yourself and learn lots from Craftsy! I need to watch some of those myself. We all miss you. You are one FANTASTICALLY TALENTED woman! I admire you so very much. Don't overdo. We'll be here when you are ready to come back. God bless you!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

Barbara, you know watching classes leads to more projects? ROTFL I'm sure the doctor will lift some of your restrictions soon. Maybe to start out with no more than one hour of sewing a day. As a fellow quilter it doesn't sound reasonable but from a doctor's perspective it's probably too much. They just don't realize it's part of a sanity and mental health booster. Make sure to mention that at your next appointment. LOL 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Good to hear from you Barbara. You are so smart to follow doctors orders. Good for you. Take care.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 114
Points 1,750

Great to hear from you Barbara missed you I don't post much but I try and read in every day. Sent something on facebook even though I never use much. Just don't get carried away with all your classes if you can't sew you just might start twitching and itching to get to your machine. LOL

KerryG

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 4:28 PM

Barbara:
I'm still on all my restrictions  so no sewing yet.   I'm hAVING SOME HAND EYE CORDINATION PROBLEMS BUT THEY ARE GETTING BETTER SLOWLY. 

Eye-hand coordination, hmmm.  I can't imagine improved blood flow to the heart causes that, so I'm guessing it's medications.  Maybe you'll be off some of those soon.  That may be why sewing is still restricted, too.  Wouldn't want you sewing your fingers together!

Barbara:
I will admit getting tired of sitting around on the sofa so It just hit me today I have all these classes I signed  up for AND NEVER HAVE TIME TO WATCH OR WORK WITH SO GUESS WHAT I'm GOING TO Be DOING

Good plan!  That should fill your day!  Maybe you'll want to watch them again when you can sew along with the instructor.  I have a lot of those classes saved up, too.

Barbara:
Ok take care everyone , I miss you a ll so much .

We're missing you, too, Barbara!  You take care, and get better soon!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,369
Points 48,695
Ginny replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 4:39 PM

Barbara,  Very good to hear from you.  Glad things are going as they should- well, except for the eye problem-. Right now, I think I am having eye problems too.  I just got home after driving back from Linda's in Ohio.  A couple of us from the Buggy Babes got together for a little mini retreat at Linda's for the weekend.   Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005

Barbara, it is so good to be hearing from you.  Please, take care!

Love ya honey

Mel

MelodyP

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,295

Great to hear from you Barbara. Get well soon. Miss you.

Denise Smart

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 5:51 PM

Barbara, it is so once to hear from you. Yes surgery plays tricks with your mind. Take your time and make sure all is good. We don't want you sewing over your fingers...lol with patience and perseverance you will get stronger every day. And in no time sewing miles ahead of us, making us feel lazy... Enjoy being taken care of. Big hugs to you.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,106
Points 410,839
gini replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 5:58 PM

Barbara, it is so wonderful to hear you.  Keep following the docs orders and we'll celebrate in branson.   

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,020
Points 169,518
Marie replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 6:50 PM

Barbara, you made my day by posting!   Another small step to recovery, good for you.  Like everyone else I miss you.  My prayers are continuing for a swift and complete recovery for you.  I pray that Paul is doing well.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,807
Points 43,614
Eileen replied on Sun, Aug 18 2013 6:54 PM

Good to "see" you on here, Barbara :-)  Glad to know you are recovering. Have fun catching up on all your classes - you'll be ready to share all kinds of things with us! LOL  Hugs to you & keep on getting better.

Page 9 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use