Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 212 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 210 211 212 213 214 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 796
Points 12,845
Quiltless replied on Tue, Mar 18 2014 9:54 PM | Locked

weezee56:

Hi everyone, To all that have excess to Easy Quilts magazine, Summer 2014. Go to page 10 and look at the top left picture. It is the retirement quilt I posted in my gallery. I was so shocked to see it in the magazine. I hope everyone has a safe St. Patty's  day.

Hi Weezee,

My "Easy Quilts" magazine was at the Post Office today.  I turned right to page 10 and saw your quilt.  Impressive!  It looks good in a magazine.  Congratulations.  You are now a "published" quilter!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 796
Points 12,845
Quiltless replied on Tue, Mar 18 2014 9:54 PM | Locked

weezee56:

Hi everyone, To all that have excess to Easy Quilts magazine, Summer 2014. Go to page 10 and look at the top left picture. It is the retirement quilt I posted in my gallery. I was so shocked to see it in the magazine. I hope everyone has a safe St. Patty's  day.

Hi Weezee,

My "Easy Quilts" magazine was at the Post Office today.  I turned right to page 10 and saw your quilt.  Impressive!  It looks good in a magazine.  Congratulations.  You are now a "published" quilter!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,919
Points 41,040
ls2116 replied on Wed, Mar 19 2014 11:10 AM | Locked

I thought i recognised the quilt, great job.  Now i guess you are published.

I was wondering if there is going to be a spring mystery quilt?  I haven't been on in a while just been busy with daily things.  Hope everyone is doing ok.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 2:16 PM | Locked

IS ,  I was wondering the same thing  is there going to be a spring mystery quilt? I love doing the MQ's, I've done the last 3 and loved them all. Let me know if you hear anything. Thank you

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,945
Points 125,410
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 2:56 PM | Locked

ls2116:
I was wondering if there is going to be a spring mystery quilt?

Nana isn't on QCA much anymore, if at all, because of the problems she has getting on and how iffy the website is. She's mostly on QATW, www.quiltingaroundtheworld.com

Seems she did mention wanting to do another mystery quilt but probably not on QCA at this time. I hope QCA gets the website completely fixed before everyone migrates elsewhere.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 3:17 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Nana isn't on QCA much anymore, if at all, because of the problems she has getting on and how iffy the website is. She's mostly on QATW, www.quiltingaroundtheworld.com

Thank you Judy. Do you get on QATW? Is it like QCA? Do you think she will come back, if the web site straightens out?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,945
Points 125,410
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 3:52 PM | Locked

weezee56:
Thank you Judy. Do you get on QATW? Is it like QCA? Do you think she will come back, if the web site straightens out?

I have no idea, I hope so. I do like QATW although it did take some getting used to before I felt comfortable and at home. I hung in there, played around and finally learned the ropes. Some things I find a bit awkward on QATW such as posting photos.  I find I like the general layout and ease of seeing when the last posts were made in each area. 

I'm still on QCA, don't plan to leave unless it gasps it's last breath, but I've also made a home on QATW. It's actually become my first "go to" place each day.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,919
Points 41,040
ls2116 replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 4:03 PM | Locked

Well I finished that wall quilt,  I am hoping Nana comes back itook a look at other site still prefer this but i'd have to learn the way around on that one.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 4:55 PM | Locked

Gee Judy, I am glad that you found that you liked the other group.  I just don't have the same feeling about it.  I agree that you can find when the latest messages were left, but I just have the messages come to my email, so I get to know what is going on that way on QCA.   I am just a lot more comfortable with QCA.  I guess to each his own, but I will admit that I have been mostly just lurking lately.  I can also say that I didn't seem to have he problem getting on that most were getting frustrated over.  I stayed on IE and just did the compatibility settings as they suggested.    So where ever you are .  Good luck      Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,945
Points 125,410
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 20 2014 5:20 PM | Locked

Oh, I'll be here Ginny. QCA is my first love even though I have developed a warm relationship with the QATW folks. I'm on both sites and enjoying it.

I can only get on QCA if I click through an email. I use both IE and Chrome, sometimes Firefox and all work about the same for me. Like you, I set IE to be compatible with QCA. 

QCA is going to be down tomorrow morning from 2am-6pm (eastern time) for maintenance. So they are working on the issues.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Fri, Mar 21 2014 10:13 PM | Locked

QATW rocks, im done with this site, other than to check on friends.   love ya'll

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Fri, Mar 21 2014 10:13 PM | Locked

QATW rocks, im done with this site, other than to check on friends.   love ya'll

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Posts 22
Points 100
patricia selby replied on Sat, Mar 22 2014 9:54 AM | Locked

Getting ready to put my sisters quilt together today!  trying to think of a nice stippling pattern to do without ruining the quilt, as I am new at this. Any ideas? It's in memory of our Mother.  It's called My Mothers Garden, so I was thinking in the order of leaves or something along those lines.  Something that is not to crowded.  I would appreciate any ideas or comments.  Thank you.               Pat Selby       I am also new getting to know these computers, if you can't tell. Wish I knew how to put a picture up for you to see it.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Sat, Mar 22 2014 11:20 AM | Locked

Pat -  How about a fairly wide spaced meander (so the quilt stays "soft") with leaves branching off...my leaves tend to be kind of heart shaped, but that would work for your quilt...you can even put in a little center vein if you want.  I quickly scribbled out in pencil what I'm trying to describe and attached a photo here....not a great rendering, but I think it will give you the idea.  Good luck...can't wait to see the finished quilt!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120
Elaine Phillips replied on Sat, Mar 22 2014 11:52 PM | Locked

Leslie, don't leave us!! I'm still trying to get used to QATW. I can't seem to get an avatar posted from my iPad. I don't get on either site much anymore. Judy, I'm with you. QCA is my first love. 

Page 212 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 210 211 212 213 214 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use