Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 187 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 185 186 187 188 189 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 8:45 AM | Locked

Thanks for the info on F & W buying New Track. I had no idea Keepsake Quilting wasn't an independent business (must've been at some point). Let's hope F & W handles QCA - and the other businesses - well.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 9:50 AM | Locked

Eileen:

I thought it was a sailboat! LOL  The floor tile is beautiful :-)

Oops - I forgot to quote the past I was replying to. What Nancy thought was a snowman's face looked like a sailboat to me.

I thought it was a sail boat too, and i was wondering where the drain was. You're definitely goon have  a show stopper shower!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,029
Points 15,715
weezee56 replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 2:39 PM | Locked

Thank you for the video Donna, I really enjoyed it.

Dawn your shower looks great.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 3:36 PM | Locked

chocake2:
You're definitely going to have a show stopper shower!

You know, Dawn, with that whole new house addition you've put on, you might have room to hold a small quilt retreat at your place.  Then we could take a group photo of all our heads peeking out of that cool shower!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 3:52 PM | Locked

Eileen:
Thanks for the info on F & W buying New Track. I had no idea Keepsake Quilting wasn't an independent business (must've been at some point). Let's hope F & W handles QCA - and the other businesses - well.

Well, is this a sign of things to come?....  I have not been able to get into the QCA/Keepsake Quilting "Fabric for Life" contest at all this weekend.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 4:21 PM | Locked

Thanks again ladies for the compliments on the shower!  Mimi, that is right no door!   I love that!I showed DH your message, he smiled!   I actually need to take better pics, these were a little blurry.  Nancy, I have thought that I could have a few ladies here to sew, I have the room now!!  Probably could fit 8 in, if I had all the beds.  Plenty of room for sewing too. . . hmmmmmm.......  :-)

My knee is acting up today, think it might have something to do w/the 3" heels I decided to wear.  We are enjoying a heat wave, 38!  Break out the shorts!!!  LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 4:23 PM | Locked

Mimi, I forgot, yes we will be putting 3x6 tiles on the walls, with some accent glass tiles 1x1 in there too.  I pray we can get this thing all done by the end of Feb.!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 157
Points 2,640
Brenda replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 6:15 PM | Locked

Laundry, cleaning house and a little, very little house work.  Then into the sewing room I go.

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 9,105
Pat A replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 7:53 AM | Locked

Hope to be able to get a little sewing done today.  My back decided to give out on me on Friday so instead of working on LUS blocks I spent the last 3 days in bed.  It's beginning to ache a bit now just sitting at my computer so I don't know what I will get accomplished.   May have to take another muscle relaxer and go back to bed.  Phooey!

Pat A. in KY

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 9:21 AM | Locked

We had a wonderful visit with our holiday friends until Sunday morning when my stomache decided to act up. I spent the day laying on the floor in my bedroom (don't ask why. It was just more comfortable to put a quilt down and lay there. My DH covered me with two more quilts , I was just freezing and left me alone)  I missed breakfast and the goodbyes.  I just couldn't move. DH picked up some gravol and I popped a couple of Tylenol after I was sure I wasn't going to loose it and by 8 last night I actually ate dry toast and an orange. I wish this translated to weight loss but it doesn't.  With my luck, I'll gain!!  Gall bladder out tomorrow. Yea!!

• | Post Points: 80
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 9:33 AM | Locked

Vivian poor you. Hope the operation makes you feel much better.

xx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,465
Points 116,645
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 9:56 AM | Locked

Vivian :
Gall bladder out tomorrow. Yea!!

While surgery is never fun, I'm so glad you're finally having this done. Those attacks are so horrible.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 10:22 AM | Locked

Yes, you will be so glad it is out.  I had it done the old fashioned way, before the little slit method came to town, what ever that is called.  In hosp 4 days, and off work for 3.  It was a wonderful rest.  Just tell everyone you are supposed to rest for 3 weeks, and can't do any chores.  Sewing only.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 11:44 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

Well, is this a sign of things to come?....  I have not been able to get into the QCA/Keepsake Quilting "Fabric for Life" contest at all this weekend.

Nancy,  I don't know if this will help or not but it's a link to the contest entry page as it is on Keepsake Quilting's site.  They're taking entries through February 28.

http://www.keepsakequilting.com/fabricforlife.aspx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Mon, Jan 20 2014 11:47 AM | Locked

Good luck, Vivian! I hope the surgery goes well & you recover fast enough to have some time to yourself before anyone catches on!!

Page 187 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 185 186 187 188 189 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use