Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 167 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 165 166 167 168 169 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,370
Points 174,993
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:47 PM | Locked

tnmtgrl:

Yesterday was my birthday and this is what I got..........................

Just the sweetest, adorable!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,080
Points 16,555
weezee56 replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:56 PM | Locked

Jen, your new baby is so sweet.  Happy birthday.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 14,595
Dawn replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 5:17 PM | Locked

We made it to church!  Not sure how much snow we got, the wind is blowing it around so much hard to determine.   I was a little nervous, but DH just says sit back and enjoy the ride!  Hard to when you think you will be in the ditch in a minute!  LOL.  We had quite a shortage of people though!  :-)  Had a quick lunch w/ DD & family.  Got back home and took a nap!  Just hope I can make it back to town tomorrow morning . . . they are talking drifts . . . yay.  

Everyone have a great week!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 9,105
Pat A replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:41 PM | Locked

Jen, Happy birthday.  What an adorable birthday present. 

Pat A. in KY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 8:44 PM | Locked

I thought I knew the Christmas Story. After church, today, I know the REAL story. We did a very indepth study. We went all over the Bible. Sure is different then the story of the stable and manger scene that I knew. And, I didn't know anything about what shepherds they were. Amazing.  Jesus was placed in a manger, but in the tower of the flock. Where the sacrificial lambs were born and also wrapped in swaddling strips. Ya don't see that at the church putting on the living nativity! .

Sukochi

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 373
Points 7,480
tnmtgrl replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:01 AM | Locked

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.....my new baby is a minpin...her name is Della

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,524
Points 50,990
Ginny replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:23 AM | Locked

Jen, Della is a sweet looking girl.  My granddaughter's min pin just had 7 puppies 10 days ago.  Shem will be so much fun.    Ginny

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820
Quiltless replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:21 PM | Locked

I finished the handmade gifts last night at 2 a.m.!  YEA!

I think the idea of a Christmas thread in the general discussions (so we don't have to hunt for it) is a good idea. 

Merry Christmas to All

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)♥♥
`*.¸.*♥ღϠ₡ღ¸.♥´´¯`♥.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,717
Points 38,350
ls2116 replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:03 PM | Locked

Very cute min pin keep us posted on her antics in her training.

Yesterday kicked off our busy holiday season.  DD & SIL came over and all was a success I received a electric blanket to help keep the chill away,  naturally DH doesn't like it, but it was on my wish list and I love it.  I can't wait for all the running around to be done so i can put in some quality time with my sewing.  I hope the roads don't get to bad for their holiday travels.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:00 PM | Locked

Wow, I'm glad to have my internet back.  My router took a dump and I was without internet (except for my smart phone) for 2 days.  I kept walking over to the computer to check on how everyone was doing, and darn it wouldn't connect.  Took me most of the first day to break the habit and just get back to doing something productive.  Thank goodness DD2 was going to Reno yesterday and decided she would pick one up for me for my birthday...it was 2 days early but she knows what a grouch I am with my internet.

We did Christmas for two of the grandsons on Saturday night as it was their Dad's turn to have them for Christmas.  He picked them up yesterday and took them down to Sacramento for a week.  They will be back next Sunday.

DD1, DSIL, and baby came over to visit yesterday afternoon.  She is such a sweet thing, can't wait until she starts staying awake.  I always forget just how much they sleep at a week old.  He couldn't fix my router, but he did clean up the computer.  The two grandsons have a habit of downloading stuff and some of their games really slow the computer down, so now it is running pretty speedy again.

I would have gotten the last block of the Lone Star done yesterday, but didn't want to be rude and sew while DD1 and DSIL were here.  Hopefully I'll get it all put together before the day is over.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:07 PM | Locked

Ginny:

Jen, Della is a sweet looking girl.  My granddaughter's min pin just had 7 puppies 10 days ago.  Shem will be so much fun.    Ginny

Ginny... So lucky to have 7 min pin puppies.. I have been eying one out by me but they want $2200 for one... ouch...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,735
Points 66,655
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 2:01 PM | Locked

My Christmas Cactus has two blooms on it, just in time for Christmas. This is the first time for it to bloom for me.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,524
Points 50,990
Ginny replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:40 PM | Locked

Looking good, Bonita.  I have three of them. A coral one like yours that is a stubborn thing about producing flowers also, a red one that has been blooming its head off since mid November, and right now is putting out a lot more buds for its second showing, and a white one that is trying to keep up with the red one, not as many blooms though, but is putting out enough of them.  They usually start blooming any where from Halloween until as late as Thanksgiving for first showing and keep on for several months.  Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 593
Points 9,425
Joyce replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:48 PM | Locked

Bonita, your Christmas cactus is beautiful.  I have one that is blooming also.  It is very old my parents had it and then mom gave it to me.  I almost killed it the 1st summer I had it I put it out on the patio thinking it liked lots of sun.  Now it is safe in my sewing room in front of a sunny window.  But not hot.  They are so pretty when they bloom.

Joyce,

Maryland

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,080
Points 16,555
weezee56 replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:20 PM | Locked

Bonita:
My Christmas Cactus

Your cactus is so pretty, My Mothers always bloomed.

Page 167 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 165 166 167 168 169 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use