Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 162 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 160 161 162 163 164 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,282
Points 173,428
Marie replied on Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:41 AM | Locked

Is, this is the first time QCA allowed me to post today, been trying all morning.  Happy you're excited about your party, could you send some of that Christmas spirit my way?  Here on the east coast we're supposed to get clobbered with at least 6" and up to 12" of snow so I'm hunkering down and maybe I'll bake a few Christmas cookies. 

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,188
Points 15,900
Susan replied on Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:23 PM | Locked

Welcome Back Sukochi !   Sure have missed you on QCA !!! Glad you are back ! I do not have any problem getting on, however, getting e-mailed back stuff is a different mattter. Hope you are doing well . I missed your funny antics on here. No one can tell it like it is, like you can. Hope you are enjoying this holiday season. Our church is having Christmas Caroling and Chili supper tomorrow evening. the pre-school is having there nativity program Monday, you can just imagine how precious these little ones are to watch.  Watched them practice last Wed. Oh, how sweet. You are right , there is a lot going on in the various churches to keep you entertained free of charge. I love this time of year just for that reason. We are hosting our annual potluck  Christmas supper at my house Monday evening for our bible study group, One of the men plays  guitar and we all sing Christmas carols. It is a special time for all. My son will be playing, also. As most know he was in a bad car accident in Oct. and is still  has cast on foot and using wheel chair but doing very well otherwise, so we are praising the Lord for his healing. Im one grateful mother, need I say more. Hope to see more posts from you, Sukochi.    Susan

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:27 PM | Locked

YAY!! QCA let me in!!

I took the kids Christmas shopping today. So fun to watch the little ones try to find just the perfect gifts for their special people. 

It amused me that we also had to buy ribbon candy. I told the kids about how when I was a kid, Santa ALWAYS left mixed nuts, ribbon candy and an orange in our stockings. They'd never even heard of ribbon candy, so today I saw some in the store and showed them. Oh Boy! What a novelty! LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 4:07 AM | Locked

Glad some of the missing regulars are back in the fold.

thoughts and prayers for Mary and her family.

we are in Windsor for the weekend, DH and I have had a lovely couple of days sightseeing. DS2 and DIL are here too after a horrible 5 hour journey. We had a lovely meal out last night and DH and I are now waiting for them to stir so we can go out for breakfast. Tummy rumbling! 

We will set off home around lunchtime or the way things are going after breakfast! Will try and get Christmas pudding and a cake made tomorrow better late than never! 

Will let you know later in the week if the plan worked or not.

have a great day.

xxx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,670
Points 37,620
ls2116 replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:07 AM | Locked

I've shoveled snow twice and it is still coming down!  My poor litle pup doesn't care for the stuff either.  Normally she is all around the back yard but with this snow she is just going outside the door and back in.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 3,275
Marianne Nowicki replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:43 AM | Locked

Your pup is adorable.  I have two dogs, one German Shepherd and a black mini Poodle.

I used to have to shovel snow, but that was a long time ago.  That was while living in Berlin, Germany.  I'm in Florida, just north of Tallahassee and the last time I saw snow was Christmas 1988.  I don't miss the snow, but I like to look at pictures with snow etc.

Marianne

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 9:26 AM | Locked

What a day yesterday was...all day long at the hospital.  First the C-Section was delayed by 2 hours because an emergency C-Section came in and daughter got bumped.    So several hours later we got to see our beautiful new baby granddaughter, Kaylee Luella Grace.  She is absolute adorable and I love her to pieces already.

DD1 is in quite a bit of pain, but she is a wussie when it comes to pain, so we'll be expected to wait on her hand and foot for a while, but we'll do what we have to do.  I have no doubt that she's in a lot of pain, but she is not one to just suck it up and get on with life.  DSIL1 is in 7th heaven, however, and I'm sure he will step up to the plate and take all the abuse she hands out.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 10:00 AM | Locked

Oh Karla, how wonderful--a new baby GRAND DAUGHTER!  I am so glad that everything went well.  How much did that baby actually weigh in at?  I know that the Docs had commented on how much she was estimated to weigh during a previous US.  I am certain that she will play the "I'm in pain card", if she can get away with it.  LOL    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 10:47 AM | Locked

Welcome to the world Miss Kaylee!!! We're so glad you are here

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70
cpoodle replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 10:55 AM | Locked

First time posting here...but I am a regular on other lists...I am finishing the process of putting together a new long arm frame and setting up new LA machine...so excited!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,037
Points 15,845
weezee56 replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 11:27 AM | Locked

Karla:
Kaylee Luella Grace.

That is a great name. I hope all is well. Make sure you post pictures soon. I have 3 DGS I keep waiting for that first DGD.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,282
Points 173,428
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 12:10 PM | Locked

Karla, I'm so happy for you, it's been a long haul!  Hugs and love to you and your family.  What a beautiful name, welcome Kaylee Luella Grace.  Tell your mommy to play that card to the hilt, she deserves it!  Sorry Grandma.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,282
Points 173,428
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 12:12 PM | Locked

I'm excited for you cpoodle, congrats on your new LA.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,684
Points 65,980
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 1:27 PM | Locked

So great to welcome a new grandbaby to your world. Now you have a sweet little girl to cuddle. And the boys to help spoil her. You and Grandpa look good holding her. ( FB pic ).

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,684
Points 65,980
Bonita replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 1:28 PM | Locked

cpoodle:

First time posting here...but I am a regular on other lists...I am finishing the process of putting together a new long arm frame and setting up new LA machine...so excited!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work soon.

Page 162 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 160 161 162 163 164 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use