Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 156 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 154 155 156 157 158 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,240
Points 19,255
weezee56 replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 5:43 PM | Locked

Beth so glad to hear about Miss Camille getting her transplant. I hope all goes well. It is wonderful to know that prayers are being answered.

tnmtrl So sorry to hear about Miss Daisy. The new puppy looks so cute. Do you have a name for her yet?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 162
Points 2,855
Brenda replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 7:05 PM | Locked

Debra,

Can anyone join into this MQ and if so where can I find the link for the information?  Thanks

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 417,079
gini replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 7:21 PM | Locked

I have had a heck of a time getting on here.  I finally found a back door.  I still can't access my home page, is it just me?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:15 PM | Locked

Hi Gini,  I can access my home page so I guess you are the chosen one tonight.  Maybe a week ago I couldn't get on. Perhaps they're fixing things s-l-o-w-l-y?  Taking several off and rewriting the code? I'm not up on all the technical stuff but I'm glad you on now. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 417,079
gini replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:20 PM | Locked

There are a lot of folks who couldn't get on today, and still can't.   I found a guy with a foreign name on their Facebook page with a link here.  That's how I am accessing QCA.  I have to go to face book every time.  Still can't use the home page.  This is getting beyond frustrating.  This has been going on. Now for over a week

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935
Pat Lancaster replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:25 PM | Locked

I had a hard  time getting on, kept getting an error. Like you I found a link through someone else and got in. I'm beginning to wonder if they are trying to make a mess of QCA cuz it's difficult to believe that they are trying to fix it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:33 PM | Locked

I haven't had any trouble getting on either. Gini, you often seem to have trouble getting on. That can be so frustrating

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:34 PM | Locked

I couldn't get on most of the day, but tonight I had no problem.   This has become a most frustrating site.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935
Pat Lancaster replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:41 PM | Locked

Hi Brenda, I don't know what Debra was referring to because I couldn't find her post. Some of us are working on a mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter called Celtic Soltice. If you look in "GROUPS" you will find a group called Scrap Happys, in Scrap Happys there is a discussion board on this MQ. In the discussion there is a link to Bonnie's blog. She posted the first set of directions last Friday. Anyone can join in, so hop on over to the group and get going with us!

We just finished a MQ which Nana designed. I don't know when she is planning the next one, she probably needs some rest first, lol.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:52 PM | Locked

I haven't been able to get onto this site all day.   Finally got on a few minutes ago.   Have had problems getting on most of the past weekend.   It is beyond frustrating.   And the "people" that have told us it is because of IE is crazy because I have tried using Chrome and Firefox and continue to have the same issue.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,154
Points 14,985
Dawn replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:07 PM | Locked

Beth, so happy for your family and praying for fast recovery!  Thank the Lord!!!

I have gotten some quilting done, need to finish it soon.  Will be doing that hopefully this Friday.  Tomorrow I bowl and mail my SS gift!  Thursday is the day DD & I go shopping.  It has just become a thing we do.  I love it!  So, Friday is the day I hope to get some more stuff done.  I have wrapped all my Christmas presents.  That is a record for me!  I think I still have some to get yet, for DGS2 & maybe DGD3.  Will have to add up everything.  

Well, DH is snoring on the couch and I think I will go to bed and read for a bit.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:10 PM | Locked

Whoa, something just happened. I clicked on QCA and boom, it opened immediately. Although I haven't had trouble getting on, it has been really really slow opening most of the time. 

I tried getting on when I was at a client's and it finally "timed out". I don't know if their settings or server (or whatever) has different settings than mine, but they said if a website takes too long to load, it disconnects.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:20 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Whoa, something just happened. I clicked on QCA and boom, it opened immediately. Although I haven't had trouble getting on, it has been really really slow opening most of the time. 

I tried getting on when I was at a client's and it finally "timed out". I don't know if their settings or server (or whatever) has different settings than mine, but they said if a website takes too long to load, it disconnects.

Same here.  QCA is very fast tonight.

Whatever they did ... don't change it ... it's working!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,460
Jacy replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 11:08 PM | Locked

Quiltless:
QCA is very fast tonight.

Not for me. I tried to get on several times today with no luck. Now I was able to get on QCA but it is very slow.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,922
Points 125,010
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 11:26 PM | Locked

That is so weird Jacy, everyone seems to be having so much trouble. But for me, it's been faster this evening than it has in ages. Internet gremlins?

Page 156 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 154 155 156 157 158 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use