Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 124 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 122 123 124 125 126 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:43 AM | Locked

Well that sucks, Ginny.  You just put those legs up and have a chat with us.  I pm'd you.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:47 AM | Locked

WOw Ginny, You've had a rough week. I'm glad you're home. Rest up and feel better ASAP. T&P's coming your way

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 11:05 AM | Locked

Ginny:

Well, I ended up back in the hospital Monday. 

Ginny, that had to have been very scary for you!  Take care of yourself, rest up and just let your body heal.

T's & P's coming your way,

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 3:37 PM | Locked

Ginny, sorry you went through that.  Take care of yourself and know my thoughts and prayers are with you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:30 PM | Locked

Ginny, I hope things are better and that it goes smoothing from now on. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:35 PM | Locked

Today, I unpacked my sewing stuff from retreat. And filled up my lovely wood box thread holder with thread.  Had to find a special place for it.  Organized all my rulers, and even sorted my pins and needles to different pin cushions. 

The wedding quilt is on the wall, and it has seen many auditions of fabric and changes in design.  I want to make a queen size quilt, not a tent like Nana. 

Well, back to my room.  You know, getting "sent to one's room" can be a reward instead of punishment.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:36 PM | Locked

And a well deserved reward, after hosting another super retreat

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:23 PM | Locked

gini:

And a well deserved reward, after hosting another super retreat

Amen to that!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:24 PM | Locked

Well, I am totally beat...went with DD2 to Reno to pick out prizes for the baby shower games, then to Babies'r'Us because she hadn't bought her gift yet, and naturally I found the cutest Christmas outfit for my granddaughter to be and a Christmas outfit for Logan, too.  After spending from 8:30 am to 1 pm shopping, we picked up all of the kids and headed for the pumpkin patch and craft fair and more walking around, hayride, feeding the goats (the kids favorite), and riding the cow train.  Oh of course, we had to shop the produce market and baked goods building, and the vendor booths.  Stopped for a quick meal and got home about 5:30 and by 6 pm DD2 and I were back picking up the food and drinks for the shower, then back home to wrap the prizes and our gifts.  I had to wash and dry the quilt and it still doesn't have a label, but I'll just have to make that later.  Now I'm getting ready to prepare some of the food and hope I can find enough room to refrigerate it.  Then by gosh I am going to go to bed.  I don't think I'll have any trouble falling asleep tonight, because I have to be up bright and early in the morning to finish the food prep.

I'll certainly be ready for this baby shower to be over....cuz' now I need a vacation.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,909
Points 40,930
ls2116 replied on Fri, Oct 25 2013 11:45 PM | Locked

Is there a secret santa going on this year?

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Sat, Oct 26 2013 12:20 AM | Locked

Yes, it is in the Christmas all year long group, I think.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,153
Points 14,965
Dawn replied on Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:05 AM | Locked

Praying for all who are having health issues.

DH had to go sleep on the couch last night, guess my snoring was too much for him.  I usually don't snore that bad unless I have a cold.  I asked him why didn't he sleep in the guest room.  He didn't really have an answer.  But I think the Lord wanted me to snore, & DH to sleep on the couch.  Why you ask?  Because, while sleeping on the couch DH heard water running.  The outside faucet had sprung a leak and was leaking into the house, in the basement.  If he hadn't been sleeping on the couch, we would have woken to a worse mess.  Only down side is the room that got wet . . . yep, my sewing room.  But most of my stash is good, should only have to wash and dry.  I did lose a whole bunch of magazines.  Might see if there is a surface around to lay them on.  But if I can't save them, I know I couldn't have made all the projects I wanted, I don't think I will live to 200!  So, that is why I think I snored, DH had to go sleep elsewhere and that is why he chose the couch.  

And now you know what I will be doing today.  :-)  I don't think it will take too long to clean up, will have to see if DH wants to move the VERY old cupboards my stuff is in; then it may be longer than I think. 

Everyone have the most wonderful weekend!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:53 AM | Locked

Just think of it as an opportunity to get re-acquainted with your stash, Dawn!

Ds1 is making me breakfast. He's very proud of his new French Toast making skills.

Jr got invited to a last minute sleep over last night. The house seems quiet and empty with one child gone.

This being the weekend I fully expect all of my plans to go out the window and be replaced by the whims of someone else.

I sometimes wish I could take a vacation from ...me. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:53 AM | Locked

Just think of it as an opportunity to get re-acquainted with your stash, Dawn!

Ds1 is making me breakfast. He's very proud of his new French Toast making skills.

Jr got invited to a last minute sleep over last night. The house seems quiet and empty with one child gone.

This being the weekend I fully expect all of my plans to go out the window and be replaced by the whims of someone else.

I sometimes wish I could take a vacation from ...me. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:57 AM | Locked

Wow Dawn.  Sometimes snoring is a good thing.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 124 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 122 123 124 125 126 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use