Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 120 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 118 119 120 121 122 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 17,430
weezee56 replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 1:34 AM | Locked

Max, if you have to give up your sewing space DH should give you some space in his man cave, it is only fair.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 9:21 AM | Locked

chocake2:
'Think Randy would be game? 

Randy would greet Marie with open arms!  Oh wait, he's not going to Branson with me.  I'm going to be a single woman!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 425
Points 8,520
tnmtgrl replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 9:56 AM | Locked

Ok I  have been off work for 10 days now with my knee, which is doing remarkably well( have my MRI Thur.), I hate to say this and can't believe I am even thinking this but I am actually a little bored. As frustrated as I have been with my work lately I am kind of missing it a little. I still have until the 21st before I can go back, so I still have a few days left, maybe by that time I will be ready to go back...I have a vacation coming on the 31st. Gee I hope they will still let me go after I have been off on leave for 2 weeks.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,825
ls2116 replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 9:59 AM | Locked

My computer is still being weird.  Sewing today.  Yesterday went to shop bought new machine from for a little lesson and found out I get formal classes on it.  I'm excited.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:02 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

chocake2:

Randy would greet Marie with open arms!  Oh wait, he's not going to Branson with me.  I'm going to be a single woman!

SHHhhhh! Geez, Nancy! Just go with the first sentence and forget to mention the rest!! If Marie thinks she's got a hug like that waiting for her, she'll make the next flight out, no problem!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:12 AM | Locked

I know she's anxious to meet Sir Sews-a-lot.  Maybe we can arrange to have him greet her at the airport.  (Sam, if you see this, just ignore us when you spy the knight being jammed into one of our cars headed for the airport.)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,243
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:18 AM | Locked

chocake2:

MNnancy:

chocake2:

SHHhhhh! Geez, Nancy! Just go with the first sentence and forget to mention the rest!! If Marie thinks she's got a hug like that waiting for her, she'll make the next flight out, no problem!

Alright you two!  If Randy was going to Branson and would greet me with a hug, I'd have a dilemma, should I go to Florida for three months, Jan. to Mar. or go to Branson for a week?  Thank goodness I don't have to make that decision!!!!!!! 

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 2:38 PM | Locked

LOL...Maybe we can still talk Randy into going and get you all flustered, Marie.  I guess it's a good thing he's not going to be there this time. 

Today i cleaned the carpet. It was filthy after who know how many sippy cups have been spilled on it since the last time it had a proper steaming. Days like this I wish we could afford to rip it out and put down laminate....

Bossman popped in for a minute today. He just needed a little Sprout time. Things are rocky at the shop (forgive the pun) and there's nothing like the honest delight of a baby at seeing you to put the world back to rights. 

Now i have a mountain of laundry to fold and maybe I can still get lunch before the kids get home from school. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,403
Points 47,130
Angele replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:13 AM | Locked

CC we just put some bamboo laminate in the living room. I love it. Yes you see pet hair way more, but at least they come off easily.

my son left yesterday morning to head back to Ottawa and work. Now I won't see any of them before Christmas.  I'm so happy he came, but sad he's gone.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,575
Points 47,490
Debbie-do replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 10:42 AM | Locked

I ordered the free dvd from Superior Threads and watched it yesterday but today found it all online!  What a great resource.  If you want to learn all about thread... how it's made, what different terms mean, why it breaks, etc etc, watch these clips!  http://www.superiorthreads.com/videos/thread-therapy-with-dr-bob-educational-videos/

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 5:34 PM | Locked

CC, i'm in for a september 2014  or late spring quilty outing in your neck of the woods.   i just need to book out a bit ahead or sam's calendar fills up my time. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 5:42 PM | Locked

I'd love to attend a retreat in Montana...such beautiful country.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 8:07 PM | Locked

Sounds like I've been volunteered...    should I  make a few inquiry and see if we can arrange something for  just us? Or do we wanna just take over the retreat the quilt shop hosts?  I'm afraid that i am a terrible planner and having never been to a retreat I don't know how they are usually run. Anyone wanna lend a hand and offer me some pointers? Better yet, anyone wanna take charge??? LOL 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 8:47 PM | Locked

i'm not a good person to be in charge of anything.  i would have everyone arriving on the wrong week.  i've done that before.  how many does the retreat area hold?  

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Oct 20 2013 9:51 PM | Locked

gini:

i'm not a good person to be in charge of anything.  i would have everyone arriving on the wrong week.  i've done that before.  how many does the retreat area hold?  

Uhh...I'll have to get back to you on that....

Page 120 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 118 119 120 121 122 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use