Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 96 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 94 95 96 97 98 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 6:16 PM | Locked

Sprout looks like has been making mud pies and eating them too. Love the look what I did smile.

Pretty flowers.

Looks like Jenni finished off the bottle. Did he have a hard day?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,469
Points 50,070
Ginny replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 6:21 PM | Locked

Oh my goodness, Sprout is arm deep in the dirt and lovin' it.  Wonder how he thought it tasted?  With that grin, must not have been too bad.      Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,112
Points 14,315
Dawn replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 6:31 PM | Locked

CC, love the pics!!!  Sprout is adorable and the flowers are so pretty!

Here are the pics of my soup I made today and the mozzarella I made last week.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 6:44 PM | Locked

Mmmmm. I like your pics better, Dawn. can I come to dinner??

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,706
Points 436,515
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 8:30 PM | Locked

CC

I love Sprout's pic....all that mud.  I know he was having a blast that day...LOL>   It appears Jenni was having a good day too.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 8:46 PM | Locked

chocake2:
First, let's try for Sprout:

LOL You simply must keep this photo in a safe place to share with Sprouts future girlfriends!  We should have a caption contest!  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 8:51 PM | Locked

chocake2:
And here are the Fireweed fields where we get our firewood:

I fell in love with Fireweed when we visited Alaska this summer.  There are fields of it everywhere you look there!  Turns out we have some fireweed around here, too, but I never noticed it before.  It's not nearly as abundant or impressive here.  This is a nice display!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,631
Points 36,945
ls2116 replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 9:48 PM | Locked

Today BIL came over and we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner.  Had lots of fun he really should come over at least once a wk. glad he came today.  Earlier today I started cleaning lower level sewing area for new machine but I just might keep it on first level... 

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 585
Points 10,135
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 5:23 AM | Locked

Good morning everyone,

I got some food last night, finally could eat, and got a few more hours of sleep than I did the night prior. I have decided not to give that guy anything. I will take out the quilt label that I had put on the quilt and then post the quilt on Ebay closer to Christmas. I had made his son the Dallas Cowboy wall hanging, I could still give the son that, what do you all think?

I don't know if me going up to his office is going to do anything to help me other than make me more upset. He is going to blame everything on me as players do that and cannot accept any responsibility.  Each day is a new day and a new outlook on how how see things. Right now I just want to expose him to others for all that he is. I know that I cannot post anything, only if someone ask me can I say what I think of him as a veterinarian. I am sad that I fell for his game, but so thankful that I am not one of his "numbers" that he sits around with another area veterinarian and talk about how good that one was or was not. A 50 year old man still playing the game. He can do what he wants it is his life, my only hope for him right now is that someones gives him std's. maybe I really do hate him???....lol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,328
Points 46,260
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 7:00 AM | Locked

Zoetc, when I make quilt that I give away, it is either because he/she did something for me that was very important or kind in my eyes, or because I like or admire them lots. Or else they are recovering from some illness or are ill. If he doesn't fall in one of these category, I would give it to someone else or to a good cause. He abused your trust by not being honest. This quilt has some of your caring in it. I personally think he lost it when he was not honest with you.  This is just my thoughts. In the end I guess it depends on if you still have some form of relationship or not.  I don't know if this helps or if I'm too late.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,328
Points 46,260
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 7:17 AM | Locked

CC, Sprouts is simply a charmer! He is adorable and just makes my heart sing. He looks so happy and full of energy. I miss my boys! I miss having kids around! That must be why I choose to work in schools.

as for your fire weeds, thank you for the beautiful colors.

jenny must have a rough life at your house as she is hitting the bottle...and quite determined to get at it too!!! Too cute!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 7:45 AM | Locked

zoetc49:

I am sad that I fell for his game, but so thankful that I am not one of his "numbers" that he sits around with another area veterinarian and talk about how good that one was or was not. A 50 year old man still playing the game. He can do what he wants it is his life, my only hope for him right now is that someones gives him std's. maybe I really do hate him???....lol

ZOE:

Players are what most people call narcissistic   That being said, they get off on making others lives miserable so that can feel superior.  (I am trying to put this in the best lay man's terms I can without being rude)  Those types of people seek out or look for people who are kind and considerate and beat them down until they get them where they want them and trust me they are looking for others at the same time. The ego needs boosting by several people always.

Now with that being said. Do not play the victim here. Yes you emotionally gave into this relationship, but I assure you there is a Mr. Right out there some where. You need to mourn the lost of this in your own way to heal your heart, but don't let it go on forever or even a month, then he still wins. And he will know it. And again his ego is boosted.You just need to clear your head and think with out your Heart!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers are with you as you get over this.

Huggs

Julienne

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 7:47 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

chocake2:
First, let's try for Sprout:

LOL You simply must keep this photo in a safe place to share with Sprouts future girlfriends!  We should have a caption contest!  

Now this is the best pic of the day!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,469
Points 50,070
Ginny replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 8:41 AM | Locked

So glad everyone had a good time yesterday.  Which Cracker Barrel did you go to?   I bet you are just so excited to start sewing on your new machine.   Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 173,013
Marie replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 9:03 AM | Locked

All you pet lovers, you have to check this out!

http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/07/pet-projects/

Millbury, MA

Page 96 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 94 95 96 97 98 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use