Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 50 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,804
Points 67,570
Bonita replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:58 PM | Locked

Jacy, what a beautiful and happy couple. Boy are you going to be busy!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:21 PM | Locked

Jacy:
My oldest DD is engaged, planning a wedding for next June. 

They look so much in love. Congratulations to all.   From now to June will seem like a blur.  When my DD got married everyday was a new adventure.  But take the time to enjoy the chaos because it will soon be gone.  Our little ones grow too fast, don't they?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:40 PM | Locked

Thank you all! Yes I will be busy, especially since next june I also have a DD graduating from high school, as well as a DS returning from 2 years in Mexico. Luckily her fiance comes from a family with more kids than ours (not very often we meet someone with more than us!) so they are both pretty frugal, so hopefully they won't break the bank. His mother has done 2 weddings already and has a wedding notebook, that will be most helpful.

As far as a quilt, I have a batik DWR all cut out, and a sylvia's bridal sampler in progress. However she has a tendency to always want something different than something I've already started. I'll have to leave them out and if she comments on them, then I'll know if she likes them. He's in the navy so I might see if I can come up with an idea that incorporates that.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,218
Points 16,395
Susan replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:46 PM | Locked

Congratulation,s, Jacy !  What a beautiful couple! Enjoy every moment as it will be over before a blink of an eye. Thanks for sharing!  Susan

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:15 PM | Locked

Woo-hoo! I'm back, and just in time to read your terrific news Jacy! Congrats to the happy couple. They sure won't have trouble filling the wedding party, that's fer sure!

I've been gone for more then a month since I said I was back...It's gonna take me another month to catch up on everything I missed! the entire summer flew by without you all. Now I think my computer woes really are under control this time ( ihope so anyway). My boss got tired of not being able to share important info with me through e-mail and gave me his old laptop (truth is I think he really just used me as an excuse to buy himself a new toy...). It's old and well used, but it connects to the internet!! DH laughs because the very first thing I did when I logged on was come here. I just told him to watch the kids. I'm gonna be busy for a while... LOL 

School started for my kiddos this week -the boys on Tues, and DD yesterday. She's already had her first rotten day dealing with cliques and bullies. (Don'tcha miss high school? )

DS1 designed a rucksack for himself and we spent 2 weeks making it. It took forever because he had to design a dragon to paint on it, and then do the painting... Marge(Dimples) sent the terrific flame print that we used to line it. It's one seriously cool school bag, I tell ya! DD liked it so much that she copied his idea and made herself one, altho it's not painted. She chose a great batik for it and trimmed hers with ric-rac.

Now that school is going again, Sprout and I are having to adjust to a new routine. He's doing better then I, truth be told... Altho todya he did have a late afternoon melt-down. He started a fit when I told him 'no' and just couldn't stop. I'm pretty sure that by the time he wore down, he'd forgotten what he started fussing for in the first place. Now he's had a nap and food and he's back to his happy grinny self. :) 

So, now I've greeted you all, I guess I had better start reading those old posts. i sure have missed you!!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 125
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:23 PM | Locked

Welcome back CC, we've missed you mucho much!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:36 PM | Locked

CC

So glad to have you back.  I sure have missed you and all your wonderful life stories.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,804
Points 67,570
Bonita replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:55 PM | Locked

Welcome back CC, you were missed.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,578
Points 51,700
Ginny replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:58 PM | Locked

Welcome back CC , we sure have missed you and your family's antics this summer.  Our kids don't start school til next week.   Talk soon    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:59 PM | Locked

Jacy, what nice news.  Beautiful couple. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:00 PM | Locked

CC, glad to have you back. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:03 PM | Locked

Welcome back, CC.  We really did miss you so much.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,467
Points 416,899
gini replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:04 PM | Locked

Jacy, congratulations to your DD.  THey make a cute couple.

CC, it is so nice to hear your voice, welcome back.

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:12 PM | Locked

Yeah!!!  CC is back.  Missed you girl, and all your family antics.  Glad to hear from you again.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,377
Kris replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:23 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Woo-hoo! I'm back,...

Welcome back. It's good to "see" you.

• | Post Points: 50
Page 50 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use