Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 26 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 11:48 AM | Locked

Marie, thanks for your sweet comments! 

And thank you all for the comments on my blog posts.  I was a little late posting these, but I knew you would want to see them anyway.

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 1:40 PM | Locked

Nana:

Linda

Sounds like you have been very busy and productive.  While I have gotten very little accomplished....LOL

Nana - When you can't get on line to QCA what else is there to do???? I have 4 more quilts to get done before my one woman quilt show in Oct. date TBA. And don't worry you will see photos of all my work. I have to have something to show for it!!!! Then I have to make 2 QOV quilts for a lady in our church. Her grandson enlisted. Guess who his boot camp sargent is?   His brother!!!!!  I'd like to be a mouse in that boot camp to see what goes on. ha ha ha

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:05 PM | Locked

I'm also jumping hurdles different kind though.  Found out where all my pics on my computer went  my DS did some reformatting so i couldn't find them and I've been whining so loud my home just about levitated only to find out 2 wks later that he had them on portable sorage doohickey so i got them back on my computer thank goodness but I wasn't able to put them back on my camera... sd card if any one knows alot about this kind of thing are sd cards only one way or can you send them back to your camera card?  I'm always pulling out my camera to show people and the only thing I could think of doing was to go to my gallery here and take new pics.  Colors are washed out though.  

When am i going to stop having something to fret about I wonder.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:26 PM | Locked

No sewing this weekend...I needed to clean and organize my laundry room, where I store my sewing stuff..  I may not be sewing but now I know what I have and where I have it!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:03 PM | Locked

Marie:

Gini and Karla, what a beautiful way to take a nap.  When I tried that with my DGGS he threw up down my cleavage!  Of coarse I had on one of my cougar shirts on, who knew?

Marie, that has happened to me before...DGS 1 and 2 were famous for that.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:17 PM | Locked

Is

I don't know of any way to get the photos back to the sd card....sorry.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 9:03 PM | Locked

ls2116:
so i got them back on my computer thank goodness but I wasn't able to put them back on my camera... sd card if any one knows alot about this kind of thing are sd cards only one way or can you send them back to your camera card?

That shouldn't be a problem.  It's just the reverse of taking them off your camera.  You will either plug your camera into your PC or insert the SD card into the card slot on the PC, and then you just drag the pictures from the computer file to the SD card - on a PC, double click on "my computer" (listed under the start menu) and you should see your SD card listed there.  Sorry, but if you have a Mac, someone else will have to explain it.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 9:32 PM | Locked

Don't have a mac and now my computer doesn't recognise my camera for the old pics guess i just have to quilt forward.  Might have to get a new camera now.  wasn't in my plans but i'll be looking for a new one.  I think I ve had mine since '06.  I guess thats the way this new technology stuff is have it a few years and its out dated.  Thats like my design wizard that I love working on but I'm not sure if its compatible with windows 8.  They need to make a new version of the same one I think.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 11:35 PM | Locked

Does your computer have a built-in card reader slot?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sun, Aug 11 2013 11:59 PM | Locked

Dup post

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 12:00 AM | Locked

Marie:

Gini and Karla, what a beautiful way to take a nap.  When I tried that with my DGGS he threw up down my cleavage!  Of coarse I had on one of my cougar shirts on, who knew?

Gee whiz, Marie, slobber and clabbered milk are part of grand baby experience.  It wouldn't feel real iffen i weren't sticky and didn't smell like eau d' sour milk post nap time.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,351
Points 46,480
Angele replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 7:15 AM | Locked

I am envious of all those grand babies. My sons are in no hurry for me to have some grands. So for now I do enjoy my friends grands, and my great nephew and nieces.  Maybe I'll have to be like adopt a gran or something.

yesterday I got my finally painted bathroom together and picked blueberries. It was fun as we were at a friend's cabin and I even got to cuddle a baby for a short while.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,275
Points 173,333
Marie replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 9:55 AM | Locked

ROFLMAO!  Gini

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,664
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:22 AM | Locked

Doing errands this rainy day in mi.  Tonight I'll pin my sandwich.  Not going to fret about my pics might send them off to put on disc.  hope everyone is having a start to a better week.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 5:32 PM | Locked

Angele,  slip some fertility drugs into their eggnog this Christmas.   It worked for me.  I had a grand baby nine months later and got three the following year.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Page 26 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use